She cleans up nice.....

dadro77

Deez nuts....
Established Member
nice, get the AC fixed in that beast.

I cant imagine how awesome it would be to have working AC in a car like that. I felt good enough when i got the AC running in my last 1990 GSX, which is almost unheard of.

Ya, I will. I'm going to get the original carb back on it, and get my Cobra going first though....

Damn Dale I didn't know you had this! Let me shoot it!!!

What?!?!? My first car Ray!! You can shoot it whenever you want!!

excactly like my first car........same orginally color and all....someone painted mine Gold.....Man I miss that car.......

That is why I will never get rid of her!! :beer:

Props to you for keeping it in great shape for almost 20 years, very nice looking Cougar.

Thanks a lot!! :thumbsup:

91svtcoupe

TTop SVT Coupe
Established Member
Found a picture of my old car.....

It was a 1969 Mercury Cougar 351w, Auto, 293(?? I think,,,Something High) 9" Rear...It would run 90-140 like no ones business....Its a wander I didn't die...Oil Pump locked up and it fried the motor..

a Friend of Mine has it now....hes planning on Getting it back on the Road at somepoint...

It was the same color as yours underneath this fablous Gold.......

scan0001-1.jpg

Last edited:

GT40TH

Established Member
damn very nice muscle right there!:rockon: what are the specs on the 390 and tranny? im planning on swapping a 390 with an auto on my coupe.:beer:

LongDucDong

Established Member
Saw one the same color last weekend at a local cruise night. Gorgeous Cougar, mate! Just get that rust tackled now before it gets worse, trust me on that.

dadro77

Deez nuts....
Established Member
Found a picture of my old car.....

It was a 1969 Mercury Cougar 351w, Auto, 293(?? I think,,,Something High) 9" Rear...It would run 90-140 like no ones business....Its a wander I didn't die...Oil Pump locked up and it fried the motor..

a Friend of Mine has it now....hes planning on Getting it back on the Road at somepoint...

It was the same color as yours underneath this fablous Gold.......

Very nice!! I always say I was lucky not to wrap it around a pole at 16 years old!!

damn very nice muscle right there!:rockon: what are the specs on the 390 and tranny? im planning on swapping a 390 with an auto on my coupe.:beer:

It is all stock. I did a Marti report on it, I'll see if I can scan it and post it up later...

Saw one the same color last weekend at a local cruise night. Gorgeous Cougar, mate! Just get that rust tackled now before it gets worse, trust me on that.

Yes, I know. I need to get my Cobra running, get my 2nd daughter born in a couple weeks, and move to a bigger house first!!

Users who are viewing this thread