Shaun White's flag etiquette.

Machdup1

Established Member
You are mad about him dragging it around like Linus’ blanket, but cool with him wearing it as a coat.

He is a dope smoking professional snowboarder. My expectations of his patriotism are low.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Winter Olympics...more like bush-guts faggits on ice.

Tara-and-Johnny-02.jpg

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
You are mad about him dragging it around like Linus’ blanket, but cool with him wearing it as a coat.

He is a dope smoking professional snowboarder. My expectations of his patriotism are low.
All the athletes from all nations where it around them. There's nothing wrong with that. Anytime an American wins an Olympic event they have the flag draped over their shoulders.

GodStang

Established Member
He ripped his face up snowboarding 6 months ago. Now he wins Gold and they give him a flag taller than he is... I give him a pass. I cringed when it happened and told my wife people will be bitching in the morning.

scott_0

Established Member
I watched it live, I've always been a fan of his, and I was super excited for him winning the gold, then I saw how he just nonchalantly kept dragging the flag around on the ground and I didn't know what to think, I think he got caught up in the moment but damn Shaun, come on man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Machdup1

Established Member
All the athletes from all nations where it around them. There's nothing wrong with that. Anytime an American wins an Olympic event they have the flag draped over their shoulders.

Allow me to lend a machete to your intellectual thicket.

It is not OK to wear the flag. Period.

From USFlag.org: (b) The flag should never touch anything beneath it, such as the ground, the floor, water, or merchandise. (c) The flag should never be carried flat or horizontally, but always aloft and free. (d) The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
well with so-called sports like curling its a wonder anyone does actually. its a ****ing hobby u play when ur drunk and yet its been an Olympic sport since 1942 smh plenty of so-called sports have been removed so IDN why this aint one of em....

Snowboarding.....:confused:

How long until skateboarding, bowling, hop scotch and fishing gets into the Olympics?

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
Allow me to lend a machete to your intellectual thicket.

It is not OK to wear the flag. Period.

From USFlag.org: (b) The flag should never touch anything beneath it, such as the ground, the floor, water, or merchandise. (c) The flag should never be carried flat or horizontally, but always aloft and free. (d) The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery.
And they're are many people who I'm sure do not know all of this. I've been in several VFW's over the years and most had the flag "draped" from the wall. So, I guess they are all unpatriotic. And, I cant thing of anything more patriotic then wrapping myself in my nations flag.

Users who are viewing this thread