Shark VS. Octopus

PsychoPhyr

Established Member
i thought the shark was gonna come away with a tentacle.... what a sucky way to die, i can think of ther things i would rather get eaten alive by.

02YZ125

So sticky
Established Member
damn Ive been there about a year ago and saw those same sharks ****IN UP some big fish. I guess the octopus is the new top dog

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
02YZ125 said:
damn Ive been there about a year ago and saw those same sharks ****IN UP some big fish. I guess the octopus is the new top dog

The octopus has a huge advantage. Sharks can only really attack horizontally, or in an upward motion. All the octopus has to do is sit still, blend in with it's amazing camo, then stick to the shark and keep it from moving long enough for it to die. Octopie are some bad mamajama's.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
I wonder how big of a shark they can take on. Those were small 3 to 4 footers. What about a 12' or so shark. Might be a different story.

331power

Established Member
F8LSNAKE said:
I wonder how big of a shark they can take on. Those were small 3 to 4 footers. What about a 12' or so shark. Might be a different story.

yeah, that is what i said. 3 or 4 footers are just like a big fish. Let that octupus try that on a Mako, a Tiger, Hammerhead or a great white. Then the outcome would be really different!!!!

Wintermute

Banned
PsychoPhyr said:
i thought the shark was gonna come away with a tentacle.... what a sucky way to die, i can think of ther things i would rather get eaten alive by.

A "sucky" way to die ? Was that a pun ?

Anyway, i thought we were gonna see some calamari, but when you see how sneaky and camo'ed that bastard is. . . shark had no chance.

And how smart are the keepers ? Uh gee, we just put this huge octopus in the tank, and the sharks are getting killed, what a mystery !!! :smmon: :smmon: :smmon:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This one is a new one for me. Even though the sharks were "only" 3-4 ft. in length, I still wouldn't have expected this. Wow!

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
Octopus FTW! :rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

I was watching it like wtf, if it's some random occurance how did they have such good footage. Now it makes sense. That's ****ing crazy. I always knew they were badass. I'd like to see those mammoth squids that eat whales on video.

Users who are viewing this thread