Sharing my excitement!

Low Class Yuppie

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse

65x2

Resident Hippie
Established Member
Good thing is...Mustangs were everywhere. You're not ruining anything by altering it a bit. It's not a GT A code or K code. Toss on a 4v intake and carb and headers and exhaust and wake her up a bit. If you're concerned about looking original then get an oem type system. The GT trumpet exhaust and valance always looked cool in my book.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

98WhiteSteed

Established Member
More pictures today! (For insurance coverage) :banana:
IMG_4641.jpg

IMG_4642.jpg

IMG_4644.jpg

Low Class Yuppie

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Hey, another good product for your seats and suff is their Vinyl & Rubber Dressing. It's kind of pricey but it really works and best of all it dosen't leave stuff feeling "sticky" to the touch. It also isn't artificially glossy, and it won't crack parts like Armor Fail.

Last edited:

98WhiteSteed

Established Member
I wouldn't change a thing!

I am going to clean the heck out of this thing, and thats about it. I am not going to try and salvage the condition of anything under the hood or in the interior, mainly because of funds, but secondly because this is about as authentic as a 46yr old car can be as far as condition goes.

98WhiteSteed

Established Member
I know this post is old, but wanted to post some recent fixes. Obviously the car needed paint work as you can tell from the pics. Today I got a spot on the hood and went to town with the compound. After 5 applications, it is back to the honey gold color! I am super excited and scheduled a detail company to come out and give an estimate to do the whole car. I am unable physically to do it because of my Cystic Fibrosis. Just doing that one spot on the hood made me out of breath. So please don't yell at me for hiring someone. haha

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks for the update Ronnie. That's great that you know the paint should be fine after the whole car is nicely detailed. I'm really happy for you! Keep us posted. :)

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
Take some pics when you get a chance!

Now that I think about it, some Torque Thrusts would look cool.

98WhiteSteed

Established Member
I've got a pic coming that shows the difference of the spot I buffed out today compared to the condition of the paint next to it. Pretty dramatic! I will post it shortly.

Satyr

Established Member
Congrats! Also, best of luck with your CF treatment. When is your transplant scheduled for?

tnuce10

Established Member
Best of luck with your operation.

Get that baby detailed, spend a day or 2 cleaning under the hood and just enjoy that beauty...AWESOME purchase! Congrats!

98WhiteSteed

Established Member
We are on call for transplant. At any time my donor could pop up and they would call me and my wife and I would have to rush to the airport and catch a flight to LA. Its pretty nerve wracking, but I will be a changed man when its over. My goal after surgery is to run my own mobile auto repair business and get off Social Security Disability. Never liked the thought of living off the gov't, but right now it is extremely necessary for our livelihood.

Anyway....check out this pic of the paint that is living under the oxidation/dirt/etc. http://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac122/98whitesteed/Paint.jpg

Its a cell phone pic, sorry for the low quality. Also, the color is a little off in that pic due to the lighting I think. In real life its a very honey gold color.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread