Shaq headed to Phoenix pending physical

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Im calling a 20+ pt win against the Celts at home on the 22nd. I will be there!

Are you crazy:shrug:? That's the worst/dumbest thing that's been posted in this thread so far?:lol1:

If the Celtics stay healthy then they will probably be the team to beat!

Last edited:

Jefe

Established Member
Yes its wishful thinking but correct me if im wrong, Shaq hasnt played a game yet with the Suns. So how can you disagree? You have nothing to base it on. Lets also keep in mind your comments in this thread which were less than 2 hours apart

That will be (if it happens) one of the worst trades ever. Shaq sucks now and won't stay healthy long enough
Actually if they can get him healthy before the playoffs and keep him that way they might have made a good move.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Yes its wishful thinking but correct me if im wrong, Shaq hasnt played a game yet with the Suns. So how can you disagree? You have nothing to base it on. Lets also keep in mind your comments in this thread which were less than 2 hours apart

Dude pay attention if it's A.M. or P.M. or not! My responses were in the early in the morning and last night! So that's after a full day plus watching it unfold.

So like I said if the Celtics stay healthy they are probably still the team to beat as of now!

So Math > you:lol1:

Last edited:

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
btw, the CELTICS ARE NOT THE TEAM TO BEAT. the SPURS are the team to beat. the celtics havent done a damn thing. let them win it all this year, then we'll talk next year.

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
True, but grant hill isn't 7 foot, 300+ lbs and trying to ail from recurring injuries. I can see what steve kerr was trying to do with bringing a big man to defend, but that isn't gonna do much for them on the offensive end. The suns are at the top of the west because of their high power offense. The core of that high power offense were marion, nash and stoudemire.... with marion gone, i cant help but think that the suns just downgraded their roster.

Steve kerr is gonna have his job on the line with this transaction. Time will tell if it works out. Only one thing left to say.......

GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!

damn straight. i was at the game christmas day, and planning to go to phoenix the next time they play. maybe i should get a shaq laker jersey with a big X on it. LOL.

Jefe

Established Member
Spurs will not make the conference finals this year

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
2069.jpg

Best.

Trade.

Ever.

Users who are viewing this thread