Serious Engine Problem

BillsSnake

Let me rephrase that statement. You guys need closer parental supervision, medication and some physical restraints. May Scully invade your night!!!! :bash:

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by BillsSnake
Let me rephrase that statement. You guys need closer parental supervision, medication and some physical restraints. May Scully invade your night!!!! :bash:

Bill,
I am gona take that as a compliment, just because it don't wana take it any other way. :D :D :D

Supervision is the Moderators job, so I guess that means we are supervised. Continue on all!!!!(except Kevin, you stop being mean):eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by kevin

i think his post was plural:lol: :lol:

I was just leaving the door open to any new members that may come from Colorado. It seems that there is something about that thin air out there. :lol: :lol: :lol:

kevin

Originally posted by Cobra-R

Bill,
I am gona take that as a compliment, just because it don't wana take it any other way. :D :D :D

Supervision is the Moderators job, so I guess that means we are supervised. Continue on all]

i agree with what's printed above. (i reserve the right to change my mind at any time w/o advanced notice) :lol: :lol:

kevin

Originally posted by Cobra-R

I was just leaving the door open to any new members that may come from Colorado. It seems that there is something about that thin air out there. :lol: :lol: :lol:

i'm not sure this board could handle two from here. our moderator can't even handle one former texan:D :D :D :D :D :D

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by kevin

i'm not sure this board could handle two from here. our moderator can't even handle one former texan:D :D :D :D :D :D

I can handle ya. No problem in that area. :eek: :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread