Serious Engine Problem

kevin

Originally posted by Cobra-R

You guys got 32 valves???? Damn, I knew something was wrong with my cars. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks Andy and Matt. Yes, you were alot easier on me than kevin would have been.
\

whaddya mean "would have been":lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

where you thinking of one of your tractors???:rolling:

kevin

My R #148 is quieter than #131, but not at all as noisy as Kevins car. I agree that these engines are more prone to making noises with the 24 valve heads and all.
With that said, I think I would have it checked out, Bill. Better safe than sorry.

Brian

HEY BRIAN. HOW MANY FINGERS AM I HOLDING UP RIGHT NOW :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kevin

My R #148 is quieter than #131, but not at all as noisy as Kevins car. I agree that these engines are more prone to making noises with the 24 valve heads and all.
With that said, I think I would have it checked out, Bill. Better safe than sorry.

Brian

I'M CALLING SVT MONDAY AM. I GOTTA REPORT THE FALSE ADVERTISING ON THE HEAD COVERS OF MY 00R.

I MENA, BRIAN HAS TWO OF THESE "UNDERVALVED" CARS. SO HE OUGHT TO KNOW - RIGHT:D :D :D :D :D :D

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
UH OH

Brian, I think u gave kevin a whole weeks worth of ammunition :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kevin

Originally posted by BillsSnake
:-? :-? Ok guys, now I get the impression that the valve train noise that I have just acquired is "normal?" Now all I have to do is find a qualified SVT mechanic to look at it. You would think that South Florida would have one or two. Thanks my friends.

i think your's and mine valve train noise must be louder than brians cause we got bigger engines:D :D :D :D

kevin

Originally posted by Andy M
Hey Brian, has your R somehow lost 2 cylinders man? Cause my R has 32 valves... hehe!! :-?

all together now ... 4 valves times 8 cylinders = 32 valves

Sorry Brian, I couldn't resist?! Besides, I just beat Kevin to it...and I am alot easier than Kevin on this sort of stuff?! :bash:

yup, ya beat me to it:D :D

butt.......................:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dean95CobraR

Established Member

Brian

Oh Brian, what are we going to do with you? :bash: First it's a clock and now this. :cryying:

Last edited:

LogiWorld123

Established Member
maybe brian didnt like 24 valves.

too much for him lol

Wow i could really sell my car now

"1998 Contour SVT with as many valves as a Cobra-R"

BillsSnake

Kevin - I got this really cool r/c model of the 00R in the mail from a really cool guy in Colorado that likes to assist others in their pursuit of happiness. hehehehe Do you live anywhere near Greeley, Colorado? A friend of mine lives there and has a 95 R. Checks in the mail.:lol:

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by Dean95CobraR

Oh Brian, what are we going to do with you? :bash: First it's a clock and now this. :cryying:

Dean,
I wanted to make it wasy for Kevin. He seemed to be like a lost puppy after I "got him" and he seemed to be feeling a little down. Glad I could pick him back up.

ps. A lesser person would have just deleted the post, butt not your moderator. :bash: :lol: :lol:

kevin

Originally posted by Dean95CobraR

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

we will have pity on him and continue to accept him:-D

kevin

Originally posted by BillsSnake
Kevin - I got this really cool r/c model of the 00R in the mail from a really cool guy in Colorado that likes to assist others in their pursuit of happiness. hehehehe Do you live anywhere near Greeley, Colorado? A friend of mine lives there and has a 95 R. Checks in the mail.:lol:

greely is about 2 hours north of me. has he checked out the shelby collection museum in the boulder area.

you need to talk to him about taking his 95r to atlanta and america in april. i'm assuming he runs it on the track

kevin

Dean,
I wanted to make it wasy for Kevin. He seemed to be like a lost puppy after I "got him" and he seemed to be feeling a little down. Glad I could pick him back up.

ps. A lesser person would have just deleted the post, butt not your moderator. :bash: :lol: :lol:
u didn't catch your error in time:D :D :D :D to delete it b4 the others pounced:D :D :D :D :D and yea, you made my day just a little brighter:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (not bad for a BIG MISTAKE :D :D :D :D

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by kevin
A PHOTO OF BRIAN COUNTING THE VALVES ON HIS DAILY DRIVER:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hey, thats on jackstands, so you can't be to far away from the scene. :lol: :lol:

kevin

Hey, thats on jackstands, so you can't be to far away from the scene. :lol: :lol:

i'm supervising you grasshopper:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(like my upgrade in matters puter tech???)

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by kevin

i'm supervising you grasshopper:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(like my upgrade in matters puter tech???)

I even noticed my name on the bottom of the shoe. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread