Serious Beatdown

69fb

Established Member
Only thing that could've made that vid better is to see all the tough guys run out there to save the dog and get ghetto stomped as well.....LOL

If that dog would've been leashed, we wouldn't be watching this vid.

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
I lol'd at the 2 lab taking down a buck story. That was funny. Sounds totally made up, but was for a good laugh. Im pretty sure that 99% of dogs (minus a pack of wolves) hunting/retriving or otherwise would have had pretty much the same outcome as the old blind dog in the vid. Its funny that everyone on here wants to think that their dog could and would take down a doe or even a buck with no problems because its their dog and its a representation of their owners macho way. But in reality, most dogs are gonna get pwnd by a deer.

On another note, I did feel bad for the dog but what the heck was an old blind dog doing just walking around like it was. Bling dogs are still pretty capable of getting around just fine but dont let it just roam around the neighborhood like that. Stupid people :nonono:

03dsgsnake

Established Member
they just scream stop! yea like its gonna understand....poor dog. I would have grabbed something at beat the shit out of its head

One question, wtf would you keep taping instead of stopping the deer!!! That's ****ed up! If that was any of my 2 dogs there would have been no beatdown, just venison stew!! Poor dog.:cuss:

ster!nn

Established Member
So moving in on their land isn't invading their land? Top of the food chain or not, we still invaded. I'm no liberal by the way, but that doesn't mean I don't call it how I see it.

exactly- you totally do not understand the last part of what I said. :dw:

98GMEater

Mr. PIIHB
Established Member
:lol1: at the guys saying "my dog would have messed that dear up". What you fail to realize is how strong these animals are. A deer of that size would make short work of most dogs, especially to protect it's young. There is a reason wolves travel in packs.

LongDucDong

Established Member
Its just natural for animals to protect their young. Everyone got their panties in a bunch just cuz it was a dog that got attacked. Had it been a bird that got its butt kicked, everyone would be laughing. You cant fault the deer for defending its baby, put yourself in its shoes... its newborn is out on a city street, with potentially lethal (to a deer) predators around. Youd defend your babies the same way, guaranteed. I felt bad for the dog, but laughed when the cat got tromped after swiping at the deer. LOL

david068513

Established Member
I love my Dog she has been with me for 12 years. I would have stabbed the crap out of that deer and much rather it hurt me then my dog.

2007ShelbyCobra

Established Member
yea, Im not a dog fan, and I wouldnt like to die at the age of 18, but I would have knocked the shit out of that deer, I dont care what would happen, I wouldnt let if thump on the dog. I bet it hurt the dog pretty good, and then the defenseless kitty :)

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
1. I would love to see the people on here that said they'd rush the deer actually do it. You'd get your ass kicked just like the dog did.

2. The deer is a wild ****ing animal. All it was doing is protecting it's young. It doesn't know the difference between an old dog or a coyote. The dog's owner should have had it leashed up or behind a fence anyways.

3. The cat was pretty brave/stupid for approaching the deer after watching the dog get it's ass kicked. Pretty funny when it took a swipe too lol.

On a side note, I woke up one morning to my dog whining at the back door. I figured he just needed to go piss so I let him out. He bolted out the door and low and behold there's a damn deer in the backyard. Decent sized young buck. He about broke his neck trying to run through the fence when he saw my dog. He bolted across the yard the other way and jumped over the fence with my dog on his heels. I think my dog probably would have got the best of him but he could have gotten his ass kicked too. I'm glad I didn't have to find out.

BivDBO

Car audio guru
Established Member
I remember when my american pitbull terrior was tiny and he bolted out the door to see what was outside. It ended up being a deer that rushed him. It scared the s*** out of him and he couldn't have ran back inside faster. My little killer lol
skypuppy.jpg
[/IMG]

stangposse

Established Member
Deer are badasses!!! How ironic to see this video. When I was 9yrs old I watched a 90lb Pit Bull get its shoulder shattered when it tried to jump on a deer. It seemed to have run into a wood chipper when it got tangled up in the the Deer's spinning front legs. Once the dog was on the ground the deer kicked its ass to the curb. The owner of the dog, who was a Hell's Angel, ran out of the house with a street sweeper and fired shots in the air. He went to jail for the night and his dog was put down due to internal bleeding. It wasn't fun to watch either. Animal control came out to get the Deer....it was rabid. This happened on a city street at least a mile from any woods or forest where it probably came from. The kids in my neighborhood grew up thinking Bambi was Godzilla after that day.

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Lol at everyone's dog killing a deer solo. I could see two dogs (not average sized either) MAYBE pulling a deer down if they worked together. A dog vs. deer will 99.99999% of the time end up in the dog getting its ass handed to him. A couple of Dogos, or dogs similar to their size and ferocity, possibly winning, but even they, solo, would get raped by a decent sized buck.

04SolidSnake

Canadian Snake
Established Member
Are you serious?! Shit did you have to amputate the leg or something? Damn I would think a German shepherd would take a deer down
The fact that anyone believes that
a) You are going to run up on a deer attacking another animal and "kick its ass"
b) The dog is a "pussy" for getting its ass stomped
c) Believe that shooting the deer in a residential neighborhood sounds like a good idea

is totally ignorant to the facts.
a) Deer's neck muscles, and skull >>>> Than 99% of humans punching power. All you will do is make the situation even worse.

b) You guys realize domesticated dogs aren't freaking hunting machines right? Deer is going to win 100% of the time against most any domesticated dog regardless of breed. Unless a dog is ferrule and used to hunting for its survival, it is going to loose. Wolves hunt in PACKS to take deer down, not individually.

c) Anyone who thinks popping off rounds in a neighborhood for a dog, shouldn't be around firearms.

jonw357

Established Member
I would have had some good deer tenderloin for breakfast the next day. My dog is like one of my kids. I would have walked to my car to get my pistol. Now the only tricky part would be shooting a gun in a neighborhood. Might have walked inside and got my shotgun with some #4 shot. That way I wouldn't have to worry about the bullet straying and hitting something or someone else.

Last edited:

AluminatorSnake

Established Member
Well that sucks for the dog certainly... but i have personally seen a few dog in my area kill deer. I live on a farm and almost everyone has protecting dogs. I watched a great pyrnese and also a great dane kill a deer. Yes the dogs were roughly 140lbs or more at the time so it was about the same size as the doe in the footage. And all these wolves run in pack comments are dumb... 1 wolf is deadly enough. One wolf is usually used to distract its prey while the others attack... its just purely outsmarting the opponent. Deer are relatively one tracked when they feel threatened its attention never strayed away at that dog and someone could have ran towards it to scare it or even attempt to tackle it.

Users who are viewing this thread