Serious Beatdown

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Well that sucks for the dog certainly... but i have personally seen a few dog in my area kill deer. I live on a farm and almost everyone has protecting dogs. I watched a great pyrnese and also a great dane kill a deer. Yes the dogs were roughly 140lbs or more at the time so it was about the same size as the doe in the footage. And all these wolves run in pack comments are dumb... 1 wolf is deadly enough. One wolf is usually used to distract its prey while the others attack... its just purely outsmarting the opponent. Deer are relatively one tracked when they feel threatened its attention never strayed away at that dog and someone could have ran towards it to scare it or even attempt to tackle it.

I would like you to test that theory out and videotape it so we can view the lolz of you getting your head stomped in by a deer.

04SolidSnake

Canadian Snake
Established Member
Well that sucks for the dog certainly... but i have personally seen a few dog in my area kill deer. I live on a farm and almost everyone has protecting dogs. I watched a great pyrnese and also a great dane kill a deer. Yes the dogs were roughly 140lbs or more at the time so it was about the same size as the doe in the footage. And all these wolves run in pack comments are dumb... 1 wolf is deadly enough. One wolf is usually used to distract its prey while the others attack... its just purely outsmarting the opponent. Deer are relatively one tracked when they feel threatened its attention never strayed away at that dog and someone could have ran towards it to scare it or even attempt to tackle it.

Farm dogs used for livestock protection are not domesticated dogs anymore. They are trained to attack and kill other predators. Dogs trained for protection are not even close to the same mind set as joe sixpack's super strong Pitbull.

Wolves hunt in packs, yeah to out smart a deer. That's my point. Everyone's super duper tough guy dogs don't have that advantage and would get owned just like the poor dog in the vid.

Ok, tackle a deer?? Seriously? Tackling a small steer is hard enough, tackling a full grown deer would be ridiculous, especially one that is in attack mode protecting young.

silver2001cobra

Established Member
lol @ the cat getting his swing in. I dont`t see anything wrong with the video, it`s just a deer trying to protect it`s young.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
the cat is a real character in that vid

getting his swing in, but before that sort of instigating the whole thing by sniffing all over that fawn and then following it around. plus for a minute there it looked like he was gonna try to get his freak on with it lol

Users who are viewing this thread