Serious Beatdown

swiseuf

Established Member
sooo...you would have protected the dog from the deer...just like the deer was protecting its young from the dog?

i guess animals are animals

What? Blasphemy! How dare you inject rational thought into this discussion!

I love dogs, but damn, thats just a mom protecting her young. The fact that the dog was a pet doesn't enter into the fight or flight scenario.

Sucks for the dog.

1.8t

Established Member
I would have done everything within my power to **** that deer up if that were my dog, with absolutely 0 hesitation at that. Same reaction as if it were a family member.

Last edited:

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
Not that I have to worry about deer where I live, but I am really curious what the results would be if a deer tried to spar with my Wolf/Husky mix, especially since it's in his blood to take down deer (in packs though).

Z28

Established Member
You guys do understand that this is nature right and in the end the dog is an another animal too? Sure if it were my dog I would have tried to stop it from getting hurt, but how was the deer suppose to know that dog was old and blind instead of a coyote looking to steal its fawn?

If you don't want your dog to get hit by a car, shot, kicked or attacked by a wild animal keep it on a damn leash or in the house.

Last edited:

G2Mach1

Cameltosis
Established Member
what a bunch of idiotic, tough-guy comments at the deer. ethugs will kick some deer ass~?!?

in my neighborhood there are many deer and hogs

AND

we are not allowed to have our cats and dogs running wild in the streets.

blacksrt

Established Member
You guys do understand that this is nature right and in the end the dog is an another animal too? Sure if it were my dog I would have tried to stop it from getting hurt, but how was the deer suppose to know that dog was old and blind instead of a coyote looking to steal its fawn?

If you don't want your dog to get hit by a car, shot, kicked or attacked by a wild animal keep it on a damn leash or in the house.

I agree with the nature comment but deer do make some good eating.... :D

BLOWN9646

E85 COBRA
Established Member
Next time I hit a young doe doing 50 and spin that bitch 720 in the air, I'll be damn sure not to stop and see if its still alive! ****in bambi.. :bash:

Last edited:

ModMike1572

Established Member
Poor dog. He didnt even stand a chance.

I would be interested to see either my male or female pit take thing on.

I live in the mountains of Western, NC and we have black bears, wolves, deer, you name it, that come right through my backyard. My breeder walked out one morning and found a wolf laying there with a broken neck. It tried to get in the kennel and get the food that was in one of his pitbulls bowl. True story.

Bring on the deer. ;-)

24571_101100549926109_1000007849266.jpg

auburntiger7231

I would have shot the deer in the face with my .45. It's called being on top of the food chain! Dog should have been leashed but I would have still wtfpwned the deer. Fawn could go to the starving coyote population.

bigdog93lx

Gallons per mile
Established Member
I would have gotten a 50 yard head start and buried my shoulder into her ribs. Then i would have twisted the things neck around a couple times, then probably kick it again after it was dead.

Users who are viewing this thread