Sept 9 - Multi Forum Meet at Krispy Kreme

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
Where is everyone from Seattle gonna meet? I'm definitely going, but would rather meet up and roll over there with some others.

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
Green Lake works for me since I'm 3 blocks from it. How about the lots on the south end of the park on Stone Way N.? Where the baseball fields and soccer fields are located. Shall we say 6ish? I'll need to clean up my car sometime today after the rain stops, and I get back from Bellingham area. I'll be at the car wash on NW 85th St if anyone wants to meet me there around 5.

Later

Tylerb59

Established Member
I'm setting up a meeting point in Redmond, and cruise the back roads into Issaquah.

Call me 425-760-2235. I'm at work now and it's right off 520, great central meeting point where we can drive in together as a group.

sidewayz28

Established Member
99gt my cell is 790-9866 gimme a call if anything comes up.. if not ill see u at greenlake at 6
-joey

Last edited:

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
Will be there! Gonna go wash my car here in a few. What time are you all meeting in Redmond and leaving to go? We could probably get there from here by 6:30ish. Traffic should be easy on 520.

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
Tylerb59 said:
I'm setting up a meeting point in Redmond, and cruise the back roads into Issaquah.

Call me 425-760-2235. I'm at work now and it's right off 520, great central meeting point where we can drive in together as a group.

We can meet you there coming from Seattle. We can be off the end of 520 by 6:30 to 6:45, and cruise with you on the back roads.

Tylerb59

Established Member
Awesome.

Take 520 to completion where you're coming over a single lane bridge and into an intersection. Take a right heading south on NE Union Hill RD. About 1/2 mile down the road on the left (east) is the Millenium Complex I'm in building "F" (18700).

Around back in the parking lot is where we'll meet. Give me a call to confirm!

425 760 2235

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
OK, I've got your number, will call you when we leave here and are on 520.

See everyone later!

Tony

SidewayZ28.....see you in a bit 206-406-7862 if you need me

YardSpecial

War Veteran X 2
Established Member
WOW !! Interesting night out there !! Whale boobs from hell. Typical Rice broads, all skin and no brains just trains up stairs................

Nice to see the old gang and some REALLY cool new people.

The ride in the Lotus was total wood !!!

Was so pumped after the meet we went car shopping. THINK we found one..........we'll see if they will deal in the am.

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
It was great to finally meet everyone. Hope to see you around more often. Sorry I bailed early, but the rain was driving me nuts, and I had been gone all day. If anyone has pics, post them up.

Later
Tony

sidewayz28

Established Member
was a fun experience.. u guys have some bad ass cars ill tell u that. wish i woulda known where yall left to so i wasnt the only american car there :)

Users who are viewing this thread