Sept 9 - Multi Forum Meet at Krispy Kreme

Tylerb59

Established Member
So in the past Alltrac.net Club has put on a multi-forum meet and its been a great success and has brought out all different makes and models for mingling between each other. Well I have decided with the help of a few friends (CoreyAnn with Scion Evolution Girls and John with Team-Integra) and you guys that its about time for another one. In the past I have seen 100+ cars fill the parking lot and I expect no less than that this time around. So I am personally inviting you out for another multi-forum meet.

What I would suggest is having a day meet with your local car clubs then cruising on over to the Krispy Kreme to meet up with other groups. Below is the information!

Where: Issaquah Krispy Kreme
When: September 9, 2006
Time: 7:00PM - 9:00PM

RULES:
We do not want to attract any attention from the cops! when around in the parking:

*NO REVING*
*NO BURN OUTS*
*NO RACING NEAR THE MEET*
*HAVE FUN AND BE SOCIAL*

Bring:

*YOUR CAR*
*YOUR CAMERA*
*YOUR ENTHUSIASM ABOUT CARS*
*YOUR HAPPY FACE*

In the past these multi-forum meets have been broken up by police because of “loitering” but if we all chip in and show appreciation for the surrounding businesses by making a purchase from their establishments we should be fine.

Plus, This time it'll be later in the evening so there won't be too many customer going into home depot so we won't be taking all their spots.

Address:

6210 East Lake Sammamish Parkway
Issaquah, WA 98029
Phone: 425-391-8011 Fax: 425-391-8012

Directions:

1: Merge onto I-90 E. 13.0 miles
(20.9 km)

2: Take the FRONT ST exit, exit number 17, towards E LK SAMMAMISH PARKWAY SE. 0.3 miles
(0.4 km)

3: Keep LEFT at the fork in the ramp. 0.0 miles
(0.0 km)

4: Turn LEFT onto FRONT ST N. 0.2 miles
(0.3 km)

5: Stay straight to go onto E LAKE SAMMAMISH PKWY SE. 0.4 miles
(0.6 km)

6: Turn RIGHT onto SE 62ND ST.

*Post on any other forums to get the word out!*

I may be heading out there. Would be cool to represent some v8's out there. ;)

The previous multi forums meets haven't been a total rice fest. Although I'm just here to pass it along.

Tylerb59

Established Member
Hey, MARC. Let's do this. ;)

1049598237_l.jpg

bballcat03

Coach
Established Member
I'm sure I could find it in my heart to drive slow enough for ya. I've never driven a mystic...they are to pretty to go fast in...roll slow and get the looks :) There is one that I see on 203 darn near every afternoon when going to workout, it's gorgeous.

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
I would go, but I'll be in Ocean Shores for a car show all day that day. If we get back early enough I may come by though. Take lots of pics, and post them up after the meet.

03CobraVertGrey

Screamin Banshee
Established Member
I would like to go as well . . . I'll see what happens.

The Arlington dragstrip reunion car show is that day (Sept 9) at the airport (no drags though) :(

sidewayz28

Established Member
i might be stopping by... guys over at ls1tech are having a bbq that day too i believe.. could be a fun day

Lethal SVT97

BLUEVNM
Established Member
99GTtony said:
I would go, but I'll be in Ocean Shores for a car show all day that day. If we get back early enough I may come by though. Take lots of pics, and post them up after the meet.

What kind of car shows are they having in O.C. on Sept. 9th.

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
Lethal SVT97 said:
What kind of car shows are they having in O.C. on Sept. 9th.

http://mustanglife.tenmagazines.com/forums/topic.ten-id-74147-s-pcmc_4th_annual_ocean_shores_fun_run

Here's the link to the info on ML. I've never been to coastal WA, so I figured why not. I lived at the beach in NC, and I know it won't be the same as NC beaches, but I do love the smell of salt air. Sounds like a large number of cars cruise out from Tacoma area to the show. I might make it to KK in Issy if we get back in time, but it sounds like rice-fest over there.

whitelx

Established Member
Hey guys I'll be there, but in the Contour. I posted over at contour.org about the meet so there may be a few other CSVT's there too. Anyone meeting up beforehand to cruise over?
-whitelx

Users who are viewing this thread