Sept 9 - Multi Forum Meet at Krispy Kreme

whitelx

Established Member
Me and a couple other guys are meeting up at Fry's Electronics. That sound like a neutral zone?
-whitelx

CobraDDz

SVT Rookie
Established Member
What time whitelx. Im 10 mins from there and can cruise in with ya. Let me know. Fry's is down south near boeing (at park/sunset exit).

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
I will probably go. I'm going up to Bellingham in the morning and coming back through Whidbey and Deception Pass. I should be back in time to go over to Issaquah. Coming from north Seattle near Green Lake if anyone is near me and wants to cruise over.

sidewayz28

Established Member
what time u thinking of leaving? i live about 15 min away from green lake.. my friend with a 70s cutlass is coming too and im trying to get my other friend who has a 600CBR to come too.

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
sidewayz28 said:
what time u thinking of leaving? i live about 15 min away from green lake.. my friend with a 70s cutlass is coming too and im trying to get my other friend who has a 600CBR to come too.

Not sure yet. It doesn't start till 7. If you want we can meet around green lake area, then go to meet up with the rest at fry's off of 405, then we can all roll in at once. The sound of a bunch of V8's rollin' in at once should be awesome.:beer:

torquemonster

Established Member
would anybody want to go to mt. vernon after issaquah? i only want to go to vernon if there are a good number of others who want to cruise up. (it would make for a pertty late night).

Last edited:

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Count me out as my car can't get into the exhaust shop until tuesday. :)

Also, I know alot of you guys aren't big into the underground "street scene" but can we keep the slightly "not legal" happenings of Mt. Vernon down to a dull roar. I would hate for the spot to get busted.....

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread