semi finished product....

Alb Cobra

Established Member
Yeah I am pretty sure it will look like ass if you ever take it off which I don't plan on doing. Also I like the feel when I had one on my GT.

Alb Cobra

Established Member
Added a crappy pic and just got back from the shop. I clean er up and post some more pics probably this weekend.

On a side note car made 536/543 with 18* on the hit and a linear increase to 23* untill let off with the 2.76/4lb (14psi) from what I can tell. The numbers in my sig were with a 2.8/6lb (16psi) and 21* on the hit and linear to 26*.

I have different pistons roughly a 9.2:1, and removed my cats with my new set up. Also both runs were on E85. Now I have to fight back the urge to stop spending money on this damn thing.....

Still waiting on confirmation on what stage my blower is cause I got it in a trade and am taking his word for it.

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

stock cams I assume? mustang dyno or dynojet?

this gives me a decent idea of what I could possibly make. hopefully mine will be done in 2-3 months.

Alb Cobra

Established Member
stock cams I assume? mustang dyno or dynojet?

this gives me a decent idea of what I could possibly make. hopefully mine will be done in 2-3 months.

Yeah stock cams and it was on a dynojet. Still has some minor tweaking in the tune on the top end.

Could not afford cams or I would have done them also.

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
Your catch-can looks nice too - what brand is it? Much nicer than those air-compressor filter concoctions...

TRBO VNM

Yeah stock cams and it was on a dynojet. Still has some minor tweaking in the tune on the top end.

Could not afford cams or I would have done them also.

Good deal. I am shooting for 600 with the eaton. I am going higher compression and cams with adjustable gears.

Alb Cobra

Established Member
Good deal. I am shooting for 600 with the eaton. I am going higher compression and cams with adjustable gears.

I think it may be doable with E85, cams, and higher compression :beer:

With a little bit more timing I can probably squeeze out about 15 more rhwp 15-20 rwtq but I only have like 450 miles on the new engine. And chances are we are getting E70 here right now....no one knows shit at the gas station I have to get it at.

Users who are viewing this thread