Selling my single turbo 98 cobra checkout my pix

98ylwturbocobra

Established Member
Hey guys im open for trades im looking for 03 04 DSG, sonic blue, black or white cobra coupes or same colors in a GT500 let me know if anyone has these and willing to trade with cash involved for difference. Thanks

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
wow...NICE car man...thats my goal in the near future also...8 sec street car.

can I bug and ask how hard it was to hide all the wiring?? and hwere is it exactly? CLEANEST Mustang engine bay EVER!

and whats the coolant tubes made from?

98ylwturbocobra

Established Member
I wish i could take all the credit but I'm the type to give credit where credit is do, and MARK at victoryracingengines.com has great customizing skills. He's the only one working on my car besides the engine build and trans freshning. Most of the wiring is either straight up the center behind fire wall or under either side front fenders. The coolant piping was custom as was all of the plumbing for the turbo kit. He even custom made the end tanks to the precision core. He pretty much does it all.

98ylwturbocobra

Established Member
Hey guys sorry i havent been on lately but car is still for sale ive started a new trucking job so im gone 6 days a week. Sorry ive lost touch on here message me if you have any questions about the car the car was at the autorama in detroit just a few weeks back. Jason

Mustang Matt

Established Member
I'm curious. Why build a $60,000+ car..

Then sell it before you even finish it..

??

He was out of control. These cars are an addiction! Happens to the best of us.

Now he's trying to cut his losses. For the amount of parts and labor he's got on it, it would sell instantly around 35k but he might have to hang on to it for a while to get 45k. I don't think that's unreasonable if he can find a buyer.

It's going to be more difficult to sell not running/tuned. I hope it goes to a good home because it looks like quite a monster!

KWClutch

Steve McQueen
Established Member
Man it's a horrible market. A 1300 HP twin turbo viper just went on Barrett Jackson for 50k

Mustang Matt

Established Member
It can affect your health! When you're up to your eyeballs in debt stressing about how you're going to pay your next bills that's no good for you. We're all feeding each others addictions too.

Bump for an awesome build.

Users who are viewing this thread