Selling my single turbo 98 cobra checkout my pix

98ylwturbocobra

Established Member
thanks yea ive spent entirely way way to much in a one year span and im hurting now so it has to go :( Im open for trades and any decent offers. Trades wise 03 04 cobras and GT500's only coupes though

tistan

Established Member
Awsome car keep it until the economy rebounds. Other than that keep dropping the price until someone can afford it.

98ylwturbocobra

Established Member
no ive kinda run into a dead end with money ive maxed everything i had out and i still came up short so im hoping to have someone give me a half way decent offer or the shop will have to wait until i can come up with the rest to get it running. They said it pretty much only has a little wiring left and exhaust work then it can start up and get tuned

98ylwturbocobra

Established Member
Well it hasnt made any of those numbers but according to last years setup and all the upgrades from what i had the car should be better or close to the 1000hp and mid 8 second numbers. My goal with this car is that i can drive it around town and also hit the track and put down mid 8's. Thanks for the post firstsvt

meaty mac

IDK what I want now
Established Member
One more question: how much of the factory electronics are still in place? eg- door switches, A/C , P.A.T.S, etc

Who did the work?

Last edited:

98ylwturbocobra

Established Member
I stated in my parts list that i no longer have my a/c or my heater core but i do have pretty much everyother factory option all dash gauges work PW, PL, full dash and interior except rear seats. I have a great guy working on it he pretty much does it all. His name is Mark the main mechanic at Victory Racing Engines --- VRE.com

Users who are viewing this thread