Selling car and parting out on parts, low prices.

scott_0

Established Member
do you still have the Airaid? I dont see it marked as sold........

08GTCS Stang

I Don't Give a Chainsaw!
Established Member
What's your Paypal? I'll send you money for the springs right now. I registered on this forum just to buy those lol. I'm active on ModdedMustangs.com with the same username if you'd like to see that I'm legitimate.

jayman33

Again if phack doesn't get the boss front and rear I would like to still pick it up. My email is jjaym33@hotmail dot com. Please send me pics of both the front and rear and the coil covers. Do you still have the go pro??

phack

Established Member
Where did you go? I havent heard anything about the valences yet??

Grey Fox82

Established Member
Jayman33, waiting on address to ship your coil covers and go pro

03whiteSVTcobra-pypes pictures emailed and waiting for address

ryan.garcia2733-overaxle pipes, having a problem removing them, looking for other options so i dont damage them. I'll text you with more info

blkmach 2003- please email me your address -- [email protected] you will be getting the springs and strut bar--pics available after emailed.

phack-ill email you on the bumpers- is [email protected] still good?

onelfastlride- youre getting the CAI, it is for a manual car, all parts are included except for the sound tube elimination kit (literally the grummel that blocks off the hole that goes to the sound tube). IF you do still have the tube then there is no problem. EMAIL ME PLEASE AND WE CAN SPEAK ON THE PRICE. Shipping is around $20 its not heavy but bulky.

I'll be dealing with people one at a time, Jayman33 being first in line.

My aplogies, work and trade in has kept me busy- all part are off except the over axles. dont pay attention to the first page, completely outa whack--too many people to keep track of.

Last edited:

phack

Established Member
Jayman33, waiting on address to ship your coil covers and go pro

03whiteSVTcobra-pypes pictures emailed and waiting for address

ryan.garcia2733-overaxle pipes, having a problem removing them, looking for other options so i dont damage them. I'll text you with more info

blkmach 2003- please email me your address -- [email protected] you will be getting the springs and strut bar--pics available after emailed.

phack-ill email you on the bumpers- is [email protected] still good?

onelfastlride- youre getting the CAI, it is for a manual car, all parts are included except for the sound tube elimination kit (literally the grummel that blocks off the hole that goes to the sound tube). IF you do still have the tube then there is no problem. EMAIL ME PLEASE AND WE CAN SPEAK ON THE PRICE. Shipping is around $20 its not heavy but bulky.

I'll be dealing with people one at a time, Jayman33 being first in line.

My aplogies, work and trade in has kept me busy- all part are off except the over axles. dont pay attention to the first page, completely outa whack--too many people to keep track of.

Yes please use that email.

nast97

Gear Banger
Established Member
Still have lowering springs?

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk

phack

Established Member
Any idea when the valences will be available? I still haven't heard anything from you...

Users who are viewing this thread