Selling car and parting out on parts, low prices.

Grey Fox82

Established Member
The box says GoPro
Be a HERO
Helmet Accessory Kit
HD1-002-01

the model number: YHDC5170

Weights prob 4lbs for everything. I'll get you a shipping quote soon.

Grey Fox82

Established Member
I have updated the list up top, SOLD - means I got a confirmation that you are buying it.

If your still on DIBS, then it will got back on sale if I dont hear a confirmation from you (unless your waiting for shipping prices, which in that case I need to know)

If i dont hear anything by tomorrow afternoon then the DIBS will go back on sale

phack

Established Member
Grey,

After seeing the pics I'm still interested in both of the valences. Let me know shipping when you can (two days is fine) and we can work something out. I'm a little northeast of Philly so I could meet you half way if shipping is too much.

ryan.garcia2733

Established Member
Hey grey I know phack has dibs on the valences but are the adjustable panhard bar and jpc over axle pipes still available if so I'll take those two off your hands [email protected] or just shoot me a txt or call me 7867976989 I live in Miami fl 33175

blkmach2003

Established Member
Let me know about the coil covers, springs, and strut bar and of the valences are still around those too. I got money ready

2012GTCS

Established Member
Disregard the grille. I'm not gonna drive to jersey just for that. I was hoping to pick up a bunch of the stuff to save the hassle on shipping. Unless other stuff becomea available like the boss splitter. Is that damaged at all on the bottom? Thanks

Last edited:

Grey Fox82

Established Member
I believe everything is called for except the Rims, Grille and Go pro. I apologize for the late response, but work interferes with me working on getting things done.

Tomorow everything will be removed and will start working on getting it out to you guys one at a time, so sry in advance if you have to wait a bit.

Boss splitter comes as a combo with the front valance, was hard enough putting it on. There is absolutely no damage to it. i.e scratches dents. I was very carefull when i drove. I will however post pictures after it is removed just to make sure buyer is ok with the condition.

I'll go back and check who had 2nd call on the parts left over. So update soon

Last edited:

phack

Established Member
I believe everything is called for except the Rims, Grille and Go pro. I apologize for the late response, but work interferes with me working on getting things done.

Tomorow everything will be removed and will start working on getting it out to you guys one at a time, so sry in advance if you have to wait a bit.

Boss splitter comes as a combo with the front valance, was hard enough putting it on. There is absolutely no damage to it. i.e scratches dents. I was very carefull when i drove. I will however post pictures after it is removed just to make sure buyer is ok with the condition.

I'll go back and check who had 2nd call on the parts left over. So update soon

You can reach me at [email protected]

Grey Fox82

Established Member
LCA's and Catchcans are sold and being sent out soon. to beer

Shifter Bracket is also sold to speed2five

Next up is the coil covers, Jayman33 are you still interested in those, if so please send me your email- if you did already could you send it again (my inbox is flooded)

Also just to clarify. The grille is not the normal Boss grille. It is the boss 302 laguna seca S grille from latemodelresoration. The covers are removed for better cooling on
the road course. Sry there are no covers to got to it and yes i did notice a drop in temp, but thats from the idiot meter on the dash, It stayed maybe 3 centimeters to closer to the cool side. Where as before it was dead middle.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread