Selling car and parting out on parts, low prices.

Grey Fox82

Established Member
Due to some unforseen circumstances im selling the mustang and parting out with all its parts. My loss, your gain. All parts are for the 2011 & 2012 GT.

Due to so many parts being sold, i will post pictures when someone requests it, als when i figure out how too :shrug: lol

Instead of making multiple posts im gona throw everything on the table:

Airaid C/A with out the tunner $140. Used for only 400 miles

K&N drop in filter still wrapped in box $30. Never used

Boss 302 Grill with fog covers removed $150 , only 300 miles on in.

jayman33 dibsBoss 302 Blue coil covers $30, 1k miles on em.

phack dibsBoss 302 Rear Valance $60, never used

phack dibsC/S Front Valance with Boss street splitter $ 80, no scratches, it does have one slight hole on the driver side from where the dremel went to far in. it looks as if it was meant to be there, yes i know it might not sell. But its available if wanted.

-SOLD-03whiteSVT Pypes Bomb Axle back $60, 3k on them, will be removed shortly but will be ready to go in 3 days.

JPC Over axle-Pipes $80, 900 miles on em, there is one slight dent on the driver side pipe. It is located directly above the axle, apperantly thers a small nipple on the axle and if you lower your car 2 inches or more it hits the exhaust when going over bumps.

-SOLD-midnight11Go Pro Camera with suction cup and arm $70, also comes with all the attatchements, battery, and memory card (worth $40 alone). Only used 4 times.

AM Black strut tower brace $40, 3k on it. No scratches in perfect shape.

RIMS!! BE GTS AV by breyton-$800- 245/45 R19 (front) 275/40 R19 (rear) no scratches no dings, 900 miles on them. comes with summitomo tires.

Not for sale yet but will be once removed:

H&R lowering springs $50, 2k on them (cant remember but i think theyre the sports, the ones that lower 1.75 in the front and 2 in the rear.)

J&M Adjustable Panhard Rod- Aluminum $40, 2k on it.

Im located in South Jersey near Mcguire AFB, and prefer local pick up or meet someone half way. I'll ship via fed ex but only if the buyer pays shipping (selling them pretty low so wont pay shipping)

Last edited:

phack

Established Member
Interested in the front and rear valance if shipping to zip code 19541 is reasonable. PM me please.

2012GTCS

Established Member
Interested in the boss grille, boss coil covers, JLT oil separators. Also if it is is good shape and removable from the CS valence im interested in the Boss Splitter. And maybe even the pypes AB.

By the way, im relatively local if we meet up, so pickup is not a problem at all. Let me know. If you can please send pics to [email protected]

Thanks

ryan.garcia2733

Established Member
Hey I'm interested in the c/s valence with splitter and boss rear valence I messaged you just let me know I'll pay shipping I'm I'm Miami fl 33175 just give a call or txt me 7867976989.

Grey Fox82

Established Member
Pictures

Updated PICS, you can clearly see the hole in the front valance, let me know if you guys are still interested.

This will be first come first serve, I'll have to check on the pricing for delivery and keep the post updated to see whats available.

http://s1160.photobucket.com/albums/q500/SilverFox82/Sale/

The boss street splitter and front valance are being sold as one piece.

Sry about the late responses, overloaded on messages---I'll start sending pictures ASAP

Last edited:

Speed2five.0

Established Member
I'll take the shifter bracket. Also if the cs front valence becomes available let me know. Can PayPal cash right away.

Grey Fox82

Established Member
Sry, unable to pm yet since im too new apparently, but ill be more than happy to respond per email if you still want the valance's

Grey Fox82

Established Member
Pypes weigh about 22lbs together, according to fedex its around $18 and change plus the pypes so: $78 and change total

I'll post pics as soon as i get them off, been raning off and on this week end.

Phack- ill get a pricing quote for the valances soon as theyre off (gimme 2 days, work and all)

Jayman33-coil covers weight 2lbs- the price fedex online is quoting me cant be right, ill get a good quote tomorow with them in box.

2012GTCS-the boss grille will be coming off in the next two days as well, but you have dibs, ill send pics post removal to confirm you still want it.

midnight11-just posted pics of go pro, and panhard bar will be pictured when removed. let me know if you rather them be shipped seperately

blkmach2003-airaid pictured on link- the grummel (round plastic thing thats used for removal of sound tube is missing) but if you have the sound tube shouldnt be an issue, strut bar will be pictured soon, and springs will be up as soon as removed.

speed2five- bracket is pictured, let me know if still interested.

i will hit you guys up on email (if provided) once pieces are ready to ship- Paypal info will be announced tonight- let me know if you would like more pictures- ill try to get em to ya

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread