Sell or trade my 99 cobra.

Buck Armitage

Established Member
1999 Cobra Convertible

Hi, Would you be interested in a trade for a 1999 Rio Red Cobra convertible
in excellent condition with 22,000 miles on it? Thanks, Buck

SVTCobraBB

Established Member
Dude I have no idea... I've been calling the guy all weekend. He told me that I was next in line but no response to PMs, on this thread or my phone calls. Who know :\

99C-O-B-R-A

Established Member
SVTCobraBB said:
Dude I have no idea... I've been calling the guy all weekend. He told me that I was next in line but no response to PMs, on this thread or my phone calls. Who know :\

I told you I have new work hours 8pm-5am. In fact the guy I had a deal pending with was trying to get a hold of me but I had to work and I am not use to the hours yet. Deal is still pending on a trade so I will keep you guys updated.

Sorry for the confusion :)

99C-O-B-R-A

Established Member
SVTCobraBB said:
Allright... well gl with the sale

I saw your pre edited post. look at my first page 03sonicblueL is the one who I started dealing with. He was ready to meet but I had to work. Sorry . Hope you find something. I will pm you if it falls through.

Almo

Established Member
It would have been nice to have received a PM from you saying you had backed out of purchasing my forged pistons instead of leaving me hanging. I sent you a couple of PMs with no response.

:shrug:

99C-O-B-R-A

Established Member
Almo said:
It would have been nice to have received a PM from you saying you had backed out of purchasing my forged pistons instead of leaving me hanging. I sent you a couple of PMs with no response.

:shrug:

My thread is not the place to post it. I have been working and trying to answer those who are interested in my car. You said you were putting them on e-bay. Go do it. Leave my thread alone dumb ass.

PS: Car is not for sale.

Thanks

Almo

Established Member
99C-O-B-R-A said:
My thread is not the place to post it. I have been working and trying to answer those who are interested in my car. You said you were putting them on e-bay. Go do it. Leave my thread alone dumb ass.

PS: Car is not for sale.

Thanks

You're right, not the correct place to post this until you don't answer my PM's. Not to mention, reading through this thread I see I am not the only one you have blown off and I thought I would let them know they aren't the only ones you are dicking around.

Your statement about Ebay is an easy cop out! I don't think you want me to post the PM's between us and you stating you would buy them and agreeing on the details.

Also, great thing about forums is the search capability. It shows how many times people have posted and been on line and you using your excuse about work is doesn't hold water to how many times you have accessed and post on SVTP and not having time to return PMs.

Lastly, your attitude is noted and I now will gladly pass on your name to others for a heads up.

SVTCobraBB

Established Member
I'm gonna have to agree... It doesn't take much to send someone a PM that says "My car is no longer for sale". I've been waiting an additional week to hear from you after you told me I was next in line... Not a big deal... just would've been nice to know so I could've moved on and searched for another car. :\ Good luck.

99C-O-B-R-A

Established Member
"Lastly, your attitude is noted and I now will gladly pass on your name to others for a heads up."

Who cares. I have bought several things on here. I have not ripped anyone off. People back out all the time. Post what you want cry baby.

"I'm gonna have to agree... It doesn't take much to send someone a PM that says "My car is no longer for sale""

I just did. I put it in my post yesterday.

Last edited:

Almo

Established Member
99C-O-B-R-A said:
"Lastly, your attitude is noted and I now will gladly pass on your name to others for a heads up."

Who cares. I have bought several things on here. I have not ripped anyone off. People back out all the time. Post what you want cry baby.

"I'm gonna have to agree... It doesn't take much to send someone a PM that says "My car is no longer for sale""

I just did. I put it in my post yesterday.

You're obviously a young jerk that one day will learn your name is your word.

And the "cry baby" comment really reflects your age. You got me on that one; oh gosh did you get me good. :rollseyes

99C-O-B-R-A

Established Member
Almo said:
You're obviously a young jerk that one day will learn your name is your word.

And the "cry baby" comment really reflects your age. You got me on that one; oh gosh did you get me good. :rollseyes

Yea and your an old fart.

PS. Mods lock up this thread it is off topic and does not belong in this forum.

Last edited:

Almo

Established Member
99C-O-B-R-A said:
Yea and your an old fart.

PS. Mods lock up this thread it is off topic and does not belong in this forum.

Send a PM next time to the people that have typed you. Don't leave them hanging or you will not last very long. A quick second being courteous is all it would take.

Anyways, I am done and will leave this alone.

99C-O-B-R-A

Established Member
Almo said:
Send a PM next time to the people that have typed you. Don't leave them hanging or you will not last very long. A quick second being courteous is all it would take.

Anyways, I am done and will leave this alone.

cool deal.

Hopeful

Established Member
99C-O-B-R-A how old are you exactly? You come on here saying you have a car for sale, adamently looking to sell. If you aren't sure in the first place, why don't you list it as a possibly for sale car. Then you call people old farts? Last time I checked www.svtperformance.com has reputable people. People like you are the ones who give all of us Mustang owners bad names. Go talk to mommy and daddy next time you need to handle a car sale.

Users who are viewing this thread