Sell or trade my 99 cobra.

onepowerfulpony

Feel The Powa
Established Member
Ok obviously we wouldn't all be asking for pics if they should up on the 1st post :D
I get this when I click the link
c1be4a000485350e66a5f5048ed5f803.gif

For some reason they worked the first day and now they do not.

Last edited:

99C-O-B-R-A

Established Member
SVTCobraBB said:
It's such a good deal. If I had like an extra 1k i could spend i would. but I just dont :( TTT for ya I love this car

You can save it. @ this rate it will probobly still be for sale. It is super clean and runs awsome. I am fixing to change my oil again and only have 2000 miles since my last oile change. Mobile 1 and a motorcraft filter going on tomarrow. :beer:

99C-O-B-R-A

Established Member
SVTCobraBB said:
im trying man... I really am. Am I safe for atleast a couple more weeks? or is someone seriously interested in it?

Only 1 person that wants to trade. But he is not sure yet I dont believe? I will let you know. You may even run across something else. Keep in touch, that way if it falls through it could be yours :coolman:

-Chris

SVTCobraBB

Established Member
Hey man... can I get your #. I'm very interested. I've got questions about the 99 engine/tranny that comes with the car. I PM'd you a couple times too. haha. Can you tell im interested? :rockon:

SVTCobraBB

Established Member
I sent you a PM (I accidently sent a message before I was finished cuz my mouse glitched) but I sent you another one with all the details. I'm VERY interested. I think we can buy it. We're going to talk to the bank tomorrow. So w/e you do dont sell this thing or trade it just yet. Cuz I WANT IT! Haha. Can I have your # so I can give you a call? Thanks.

99C-O-B-R-A

Established Member
SVTCobraBB said:
I sent you a PM (I accidently sent a message before I was finished cuz my mouse glitched) but I sent you another one with all the details. I'm VERY interested. I think we can buy it. We're going to talk to the bank tomorrow. So w/e you do dont sell this thing or trade it just yet. Cuz I WANT IT! Haha. Can I have your # so I can give you a call? Thanks.

pm sent!

Users who are viewing this thread