Sell or trade my 99 cobra.

Jt Stang

Mach Me...
Established Member
hey i live in beaumont, about 90 miles south east of houston, i been looking for someone close by, i kinda want this mach1 in clear lake, but if we can work something out i wouldnt mind a cobra :), lol, please email me ASAP (with pictures) at [email protected], im looking at doing something soon, so please get with me on this....

99C-O-B-R-A

Established Member
I took some pics yesterday and I am fixing to send them to those who have requested them to email and also to host here.

Jt Stang

Mach Me...
Established Member
99C-O-B-R-A said:
I took some pics yesterday and I am fixing to send them to those who have requested them to email and also to host here.

i would like to talk to you over email, phone, or aim.... So after you send those pictures, contact me!

bad93snake

STREET405
Established Member
Nice Car! Saw You Were Looking For A Trade On A 93 Cobra...would You Be Interested In A 91 Saleen Sc (red W/ White Over Black Recaro Lthr, Forged 306, H.c.i., Novi Blower, Tremec Tko Tranny, Full Exhaust, 373's, Lots Of Billet Int. Parts. 108k On Body, 10k On Paint, Rotating Assembly &tranny, 1k On Most Of The Work And Parts)

I've Had 4 93 Cobras, Everything From 20k All Original Cars To 347/t-trim Street/strip Car And Let Me Tell You, This Car Gets Twice The Looks Of Any Of Them! Ive Been Looking For A Trade For A Mod Cobra Or Something, Not Sure What, But Your Car Caught My Eye. I'm Located In Northern Oklahoma, Give Me A Call Anytime Let Me Know If You'd Be Interested In A Trade, If Not Just Shoot Me A Pm Or Somethin, Lemme Know Either Way. You Can Get Me 24/7 On (405)863-4650. Thanks -josh

99C-O-B-R-A

Established Member
pm sent bad93snake.

Also the car has 18x8.5 and 18x11's. Not 17's

The car is also coming with the complete engine/trans that came out of the car so someone can do a built motor for it too.

Users who are viewing this thread