Sell 2009 CTSV for 2009 Z06?

oldmodman

Established Member
How much are they offering you in trade in value?

If it was a nearly straight across trade it might be worth considering.

Otherwise keep and mod the V. With under 10K in mods it can run over 200mph and be nearly into the 9's.

Never_Enough

Established Member
The v is an amazing daily. If you plan on using it day to day, mod the v. The vette is better if you're going to track the car. The caddy will be faster in a straight line with mods, no doubt

Wait, what? Mod for the mod the C6Z will be the faster one. It's lighter, better aero, etc etc

RED99COBRA

Established Member
I really wanted to deal to work but they really tried to screw me on my trade and didnt want to negotiate at all. Overall, im a little relieved, as I really love my V and am VERY excited to finally do some mods to it. Parts will be here next wednesday and will get insalled on Thursday. Ill let you guys know how eveything goes.

RED99COBRA

Established Member
Well i got it the V back tonight. I cant believe i waited this long to do the upgrades. Its a blast.

Mika

Established Member
Get the Kooks headers and X pipe from Maryland Speed. Awesome noise, no fitment issues and no drone. You will not regret it.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Test drive the Z06. Your decision will be made by the time you get back to the lot.

Yup.

If you have the itch for another car, test drive it. No point in modding a car to only have the itch come back 3 months later.

Test drive and see if the ZO6 relieves the itch.

Users who are viewing this thread