SEC is the best, Clemson, USC, and OSU suck

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
I can’t see how Johnny Manzeil number 2 AKA Baker Mayfield is still a heisman candidate. What a joke that guy has no class if he wins it, it will just prove how much of a joke the award is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnny Football had no class either. This years class is yawn. Lamar Jackson. C'mon. You saw his talent on display against a real defense last year in the bowl game. He was owned.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Playing teams outside of your ability is normal for these prestigious schools but what Alabama did was laughable for a few reasons. Alabama scheduled an extremely weak non conference team one week before the last game of the regular season. If this was played back in September, sure, you can not fault them. Seriously, when I heard the name Mercer, the only thing coming to mind was Ray Mercer then I looked at the conference and was floored.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Playing teams outside of your ability is normal for these prestigious schools but what Alabama did was laughable for a few reasons. Alabama scheduled an extremely weak non conference team one week before the last game of the regular season. If this was played back in September, sure, you can not fault them. Seriously, when I heard the name Mercer, the only thing coming to mind was Ray Mercer then I looked at the conference and was floored.

Why were you floored? Saban has been scheduling cream puffs before the Auburn game since he got there. Check out these beauties.

Chattanooga
Charleston Southern
Western Carolina
Chattanooga
Western Carolina
Georgia Southern
Georgia State
Chattanooga
La Monroe

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Why were you floored? Saban has been scheduling cream puffs before the Auburn game since he got there. Check out these beauties.

Chattanooga
Charleston Southern
Western Carolina
Chattanooga
Western Carolina
Georgia Southern
Georgia State
Chattanooga
La Monroe

#unequivocally

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
I just peeked ahead at the out of conference schedules for next year; guess the schedules for Alabama, Ohio State, USC, and Clemson:

Schedule 1: Louisville (neutral site), Arkansas State, UL Lafayette, The Citadel

Schedule 2: UNLV, at Texas, Notre Dame

Schedule 3: Furman, Georgia Southern, South Carolina

Schedule 4: Oregon State, Tulane, at TCU

shb5007

Established Member
The issue is not out of conference schedules.

The issue is a 4 team playoff versus 8, 16, etc. Just ask Mike Leach.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Chance of rain is never......but sneaux?

19e1c9cc1562a07a207a6efbaf92dec2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Dabo throwing some shade towards Urban. Hmm.

Well it may have got him one recruit, but we have the overall #1 class. And I've said this a million times, if you aren't sold on OSU, don't come here. We don't want you. We will be fine.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Well for going 6-6 Herman is doing pretty well so far in gettin them croots. Just some that will translate on the field next season.

Users who are viewing this thread