SEC is the best, Clemson, USC, and OSU suck

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
Wisconsin needs to get their heads out of their ass and send the Miami thugs and their stupid ****ing chain back to the hood

shb5007

Established Member
you do kinda sound like a hillary voter, still upset over a loss. lol

Nope, not upset at all. Just stating that Penn State has been the best team in the B1G for the last TWO years. And that they would likely beat Ohio State in a neutral site game, but that’s my opinion.

We beat PSU. You folded like a cheap suit. Own it. Jesus.

Own what? Someone sounds nervous because they know the tide is turning.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
"what ifs" and "on neutral sites" dont mean shit dude. move on

thats akin to saying "man if we would have won, we would have won"

EDIT: hell my Longhorns lost many games by freaking 5 or less... you dont hear me bitching.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Nope, not upset at all. Just stating that Penn State has been the best team in the B1G for the last TWO years. And that they would likely beat Ohio State in a neutral site game, but that’s my opinion.

Own what? Someone sounds nervous because they know the tide is turning.

Dude, your win was fluky last year then you shit your pants in the Rose. Our win was fluky this year but we didn’t get explosive diarrhea against USC like you did. Tide turning? We are the Kings of the conference, deal with it. We are better than you in every way. Take your two B1G titles since you joined the league 25 years ago and have fun. Did you see our D in the Cotton? Made that all-world QB that ate you alive last year QUIT. That’s right. Did you see the end of the game? USC stopped trying against our defense. They gave up.

PSU is legit, but ain’t no one in Cbus scared or worried. Good recruiting class too (but again, ours is better and we are loaded). Throw in the fact that we will have a QB who can complete a forward pass next year and I’d say we are in good shape. Give it a rest.

Oh, we got Larry Johnson too. He knows where to go to get rings. We have as many nattys since you joined the conference as you have conference titles.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

shb5007

Established Member
Dude, your win was fluky last year then you shit your pants in the Rose. Our win was fluky this year but we didn’t get explosive diarrhea against USC like you did. Tide turning? We are the Kings of the conference, deal with it. We are better than you in every way. Take your two B1G titles since you joined the league 25 years ago and have fun. Did you see our D in the Cotton? Made that all-world QB that ate you alive last year QUIT. That’s right. Did you see the end of the game? USC stopped trying against our defense. They gave up.

PSU is legit, but ain’t no one in Cbus scared or worried. Good recruiting class too (but again, ours is better and we are loaded). Throw in the fact that we will have a QB who can complete a forward pass next year and I’d say we are in good shape. Give it a rest.

Oh, we got Larry Johnson too. He knows where to go to get rings. We have as many nattys since you joined the conference as you have conference titles.

Again, I must have struck a nerve. I’m sorry you are so angry and / or upset that my opinion is different than yours. Many, many people in the industry agree that Penn State has caught up to Ohio State EXTREMELY quickly and is built to stay there. Better in every way? That’s hilarious. Maybe in crime rate. Or maybe in average age of their coaches.

Has Ohio State historically been at the top of the B1G? Sure. Is this (currently) the best Penn State has been since joining the B1G (arguably).

You want to talk about last years bowl games? I didn’t think so. Hell, we scored more points in the first 4 minutes of the Fiesta Bowl then you guys did in an entire game. It was a complete embarrassment.

Larry Johnson? Really? That is your argument? He is 70 years old. He can’t even get down in a stance. His defensive line was turned into a joke by Iowa and Oklahoma.

Again, no complaining or crying here. We lost fair and square this year. Just stating that my opinion (and many agree) that Penn State has been right there, if not better, than Ohio State for the past 2 years. They have caught up very quickly, after devastating sanctions, and are built to compete for Conference Championships moving forward.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Again, I must have struck a nerve. I’m sorry you are so angry and / or upset that my opinion is different than yours. Many, many people in the industry agree that Penn State has caught up to Ohio State EXTREMELY quickly and is built to stay there. Better in every way? That’s hilarious. Maybe in crime rate. Or maybe in average age of their coaches.

Has Ohio State historically been at the top of the B1G? Sure. Is this (currently) the best Penn State has been since joining the B1G (arguably).

You want to talk about last years bowl games? I didn’t think so. Hell, we scored more points in the first 4 minutes of the Fiesta Bowl then you guys did in an entire game. It was a complete embarrassment.

Larry Johnson? Really? That is your argument? He is 70 years old. He can’t even get down in a stance. His defensive line was turned into a joke by Iowa and Oklahoma.

Again, no complaining or crying here. We lost fair and square this year. Just stating that my opinion (and many agree) that Penn State has been right there, if not better, than Ohio State for the past 2 years. They have caught up very quickly, after devastating sanctions, and are built to compete for Conference Championships moving forward.

No nerve struck, you came on here and in a random statement said you were better than OSU. No one provoked that, and we beat you this year so STFU. LJ can’t get into a stance? Maybe, but did you see his d line in the cotton and his recruiting effort? Since when does the coach need to get in a stance? Tool.

Yes, better in every way. More Nattys, heismans, better win %, more wins, more conference titles, more all Americans, more more more. Oh, and we own the series lead. So yes, better in every way and we beat you and won the B1G this year.

And for the love of God, crime rate!?!? Jesus, dude. Don’t make me go there! The horror of what happened in happy valley is not forgotten. Don’t ever go there with off the field stuff.

Btw, our band doesn’t travel to PSU because your fans are ignorant pieces of shit. Look it up. Getting bombed with bags of urine makes it easy to choose to stay away from that place.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
B1G is now 6-0. LOL

Can't wait to hear the narrative by ESPN on why the B1G got shut out of the playoff and they are running the bowl season.

Wait, I got it, here it is...

Because SEC

Deserving your rightful spot in a bullshit 4 team playoff yet being denied isn't fun, is it? Two years in a row the Big 10 was denied of having the/a truly deserving team in the pool. College football is a circle jerk competition when it comes to the SEC.

What it boils down to is what do you find worse: Losing on a last second FG or having your butt handed to you from the start. Tough choice.

Larry Johnson was an asset at PSU. He is deserving of a position at a top notch school.

Users who are viewing this thread