searching for Posi

cajun cobra

Established Member
I am trying to get in touch with Posi for one of his ports. I have left several messages on the bussines line and sent a couple PMs with no response. Dont know if the PMs went through or not seeing as I dont have many posts. Thought if I post it here he might see it or someone might have another number or something. Thanks

03svt450whp

Established Member
I am trying to get in touch with Posi for one of his ports. I have left several messages on the bussines line and sent a couple PMs with no response. Dont know if the PMs went through or not seeing as I dont have many posts. Thought if I post it here he might see it or someone might have another number or something. Thanks

if you go in the market section he is a vendor on here. He is really good at getting back with you through pm's and phone. I believe his number is in his vendor section.

Jroc

Established Member
OP you can't use PM's until you've accumilated a post count of 20.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Either way good to talk to you on Halloween this afternoon and enjoy the discount for me being hard to get ahold of. That's the good part of me, well, being me. If it's my fault, you guys get deals and I'm the one that suggests it.

I got some other pm's to answer and I'll get them tonight or tomorrow.

On another note:

I'll hopefully be posting a couple more phone numbers to make it to where I can be tracked down all the time. Daytime work number and a different cell number.:beer:

One thing I will never do is take advantage of a Customer. Nor sell a part for more than it's suggested to sell if for from the manufacturer. Never. Now don't you guys hope that I start selling more parts sooner or later?:rockon:

Thanks,
Brian

Last edited:

04cobra13

Established Member
Either way good to talk to you on Halloween this afternoon and enjoy the discount for me being hard to get ahold of. That's the good part of me, well, being me. If it's my fault you guys get deals and I'm the one that suggests it.

I got some other pm's to answer and I'll get them tonight or tomorrow.

On another note:

I'll hopefully be posting a couple more phone numbers to make it to where I can be tracked down all the time. Daytime work number and a different cell number.:beer:

One thing I will never do is take advantage of a Customer. Nor sell a part for more than it's suggested to sell if for from the manufacturer. Never. Now don't you guys hope that I start selling more parts sooner or later?:rockon:

Thanks,
Brian

Great customer service always goes a long way:thumbsup:...Btw hope to get a port from you soon..:beer:

revmike

Established Member
I've been trying to get in touch with Posi this week also. I called the 502-489-0136 number 3 times, left my name and number and haven't heard from him yet.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
he will get back to you guys. I know he is at the track today with his car. he has been having a lot of difficulty with the current "situation" but he will get back to you.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
All pm's are answered and all phone calls returned. I'll have some new phone numbers later today and a new shipping address for things coming in. I'm going to get this going with my day job to see where it goes from there now.:rockon:

I'll post my daytime work # and another cell phone number that I have with me all the time. Still no actual hours either. I'll just ask for anyone to call my work number before my cell phone because I don't like to talk on a cell phone at work during those hours. Gotta practice what you preech.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread