Script causing SVTP pages to become unresponsive and cursor to flutter?

Slow mustang :(
Established Member
Anyone else experiencing this or is it just me?

Happens to me only on SVTP.

This is when any page is loading, the cursor begins to flutter and the page becomes unresponsive until the script has loaded.

It's the "working in background" flutter that I'm talking about.

:shrug:

Iso

Sounds fast
Established Member
Its happening to me too, thought my computer was having problems, but its just here that I notice it.

oldmodman

Established Member
Yes.
I've been having similar problems, only on here, for several weeks now.
Could be linked to use of speedroll, paintroll, specificclick, etc.
While these programs may be of some advantage to selling advertising they sure slow down some computers.
I am using an I-mac and my biggest gripe is the amount of time it takes after hitting the "back" key for the screen to reload. Sometimes (seems like everytime) it will be ten seconds for the page to stop jumping up and down so I can scroll down to the next item.
Plus if I try to post I am getting these white screens of death that say "error in something or other that I don't give a damn about" and when you try to go back I am given a database error code.
It's difficulties like these that could be causing the drastic decrease in new posts to this site.

Slow mustang :(
Established Member
I'm glad to know that it's not my computers that are having issues and that it indeed is this site that is causing it.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
yes it began today for me

but also same condition is happening on modularfords.com (began today)

Last edited:

txyaloo

Established Member
Firefox with Adblock+ and I'm not having any issues. I wouldn't doubt it if it's the ads.

The database errors, whitescreens, fatal errors, etc shouldn't be related to this problem.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Firefox with Adblock+ and I'm not having any issues. I wouldn't doubt it if it's the ads.

The database errors, whitescreens, fatal errors, etc shouldn't be related to this problem.

good call, i knew it was those damn Fiesta ads!

I just installed that adblock and cured it.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I'm using FF (no ad block) and Windows 7, I'm not having any issues. Post your OS and browser it it may help us find the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread