Scottsdale Pavilions

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
I hope this weather improves soon, i'll still be there but the crowd will definately be effected by the clouds and cold. It isn't said to rain so i'm going to check it out for a bit

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
Sounds good i will def be there i have been talking to a few guys fr copperstate mustang and it looks like they will all be going up there also...

I will look for your car in the crowd!

Were you able to make it? I didn't see your Cobra but I got there around 6:40. Talked to a cool guy with a Nice GT500 that's in the Copperstone club. I'll be there a lot earlier next Sat, probably around 4:00, hopefully there are more SVT's there around then.

chewbaccajones

Established Member
I was not subscribed to this post for some reason. There was a big turnout last night (feb 23) and a good amount of people from highperformancestangs.com and copper state mustang club. There are a few terminators but there are plenty of s197's, a few GT 500's and Lightnings. Keep an eye on the HPS site and there is usualy a good turnout. Also, search the photo shoot threads there - we get together ocassionally for cool pics.

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
I was not subscribed to this post for some reason. There was a big turnout last night (feb 23) and a good amount of people from highperformancestangs.com and copper state mustang club. There are a few terminators but there are plenty of s197's, a few GT 500's and Lightnings. Keep an eye on the HPS site and there is usualy a good turnout. Also, search the photo shoot threads there - we get together ocassionally for cool pics.

I was up there too, parked with all you guys. I saw your 04 there, looks good

:beer:

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
i go up there occasionally. send me a PM when you go and hopefully i can go aswell. i live out in chandler

No problem man, i'll let you know. I don't know if i'll be there this weekend since my TOB is going and I am waiting for the parts to come in to have it fixed. I'll send you a PM though if I can make it next weekend.

Josh

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
i'm coming out to gilbert for a few days on march 8th

That's cool, my buddy is comming down to visit on March 8th and we will definatley be at the show. You should check it out if you're in the area, last week there was a good showing of Cobras.

Josh

Nile

Down, but not out.
Established Member
I might going this Saturday -- if I'm not hung over from my birthday on Friday. I'm usually in row 7, unless they changed the numbers. Just look for the azstreetscene stickers on my quarter panels.

Last edited:

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
I'll be there, probably around 4:30 or so. There should be a good amount of cars since it's going to be nice nice outside tomorrow (well accoring to the weather report)

We're usually there for a good while

justa03

UVBNBIT
Established Member
I might try to head out that way sat after work. Try and get 2 others to go too. One 04 GT and one 03 Cobra.

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
Sounds good guys, it looks like there should be a good amount of Mustangs there. I pick mine up from the shop in about 4 hours:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread