Scottsdale Pavilions

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
We love Pavillions! We met some new friends at the Copperstate club over a year ago at a show in Laughlin, NV. They invited us to their club show last April 07. We made the drive from CA, attended the show that day then we drove over to Pavillions that afternoon/evening. It was awesome! It's amazing how organized it is. We only had the GT/CS at the time, now we have the 03 Cobra, too. :-D We are dying for a road trip, maybe sometime soon. So if any of you guys live near there, by all means go on over! We are looking forward to seeing some of our Copperstate buddies at Fabulous Fords Forever at Knott's Berry Farm this April!:pepper:

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
Yeah, it's a good show. I know a few guys from the club, they meet up at the Pavs from time to time.

Josh

red03dave

Established Member
Anyone going there this weekend? I think this weekend I won't have any honey do lists, what is a good time to show up, I was thinking around 7.

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
Anyone going there this weekend? I think this weekend I won't have any honey do lists, what is a good time to show up, I was thinking around 7.

I may be up there around 6:30 or so this weekend depending on my work schedule.

red03dave

Established Member
I will be up there too, I have a DSG '03 GT on Saleens if you want to come by and meet each other - I don't know what your car looks like.

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
Nice, I have a black 04 Kenne Ball Cobra, Pretty much stock exterior besides my Hoosier DR's :D

I usually park in lane 7, that's usually where most of the Mustangs and Cobras are.

I'll keep my eyes out for your GT

Josh

upside

AWD V8
Established Member
From Ohio?

It's definately something to check out. It shouldn't be too far from where you're going to be. Around that time it will probably pick up a lot more too.

yup! i cant stand the f`in snow anymore. i cracked an 18" bbs rim on my vw dd
on a damn pot hole last sumer. and cracked 2 17"rims on my old GT . i hate pot holes it takes the city all summer to fill them in and by the time their done winter is back and the plow trucks f it all up again.

i will be out there for good at the end of march. im back in ohio till then .

ill have my boss bring his lp640 to show off

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
I feel you there, i'm from Indiana and the winters sucked. Down here with all the nice weather and no rain it makes me start to take this nice weather for granted lol

Well at least until summer comes... That is no fun down here.

Josh

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
Eh... even some nights suck. San Diego on the other hand, I hear nothing but good things about.

upside

AWD V8
Established Member
i remember the first time was ever in az. I arived in phoenix @ midnight jumped out of the truck and jumped right back in, it was like 105 degrese out and i could not beleve it.

but i will take a Hot summer night over a cold winter day anytime .

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
i remember the first time was ever in az. I arived in phoenix @ midnight jumped out of the truck and jumped right back in, it was like 105 degrese out and i could not beleve it.

but i will take a Hot summer night over a cold winter day anytime .

But would you take a hot summer day is the question.

You should take your bike to the show, there are a ton of them up there on Saturday. I love that burnt orange color, best looking one available imo. What is that a 1000, correct??

Josh

red03dave

Established Member
I might but I can never get anyone to go/co-pilot with me - I want to try and get my water reservoir all wired up in the trunk and get my mach 1 delete put on as well. We shall see should arrive this Friday.

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
This coming Saturday there is a car show at Berge Ford. I'll be up there along with a good amount of other Cobras, any of you guys planning on checking it out? It's Sat April 5th from 9-3am it's free to the public but $30 to enter the show. It is being held at the Berge Ford new car dealership just south of the 60 on Mesa dr. Should be a good show.

Josh

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
Were there any cars up there that late? What time did you stay until? Normally they take off by nine I had thought.

xecutioner

Established Member
yeah there were still alot of cars there actually. we were there til sometime after ten.. i was there with another dark grey mustang, a dark grey evo 9, a sunset orange cammed T/A and i was in a silver 01 cobra

Users who are viewing this thread