Scottsdale Pavilions

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
Anyone on here that goes to the Pavilions in Scottsdale? I haven't been there in a while and was just curious as to how many guys on here go up there? I was thinking about taking the Cobra up there tonight or in a couple weekends.

It's off Indian Bend and the 101 at the McDonalds on the North West side for anyone who is interested and is a pretty good show.

chewbaccajones

Established Member
I've been there and met a few local Terminator and various mustang guys. There is usually a good mustang turnout. I have not been there since around Halloween but want to get back out there.

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
I've been there and met a few local Terminator and various mustang guys. There is usually a good mustang turnout. I have not been there since around Halloween but want to get back out there.

Yeah I haven't been in probably about a year, but im gonna take the cobra up there the weekend after next. Hopefully it warms up a bit.

What time is usually best?

Jefe

Established Member
Check out http://www.highperformancestangs.com/forums/. Its mostly Cobra guys from Phx. I do believe they meet up there almost every weekend. I have never been and will come up as soon I get a Cobra. Either way you wont be disappointed with the turnout, supposedly the biggest meet in AZ every weekend

Last edited:

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
Check out http://www.highperformancestangs.com/forums/. Its mostly Cobra guys from Phx. I do believe they meet up there almost every weekend. I have never been and will come up as soon I get a Cobra. Either way you wont be disappointed with the turnout, supposedly the biggest meet in AZ every weekend

Thanks for the link man, I go up there about once a month or so if I have the time. Let me know when you get your Cobra, maybe i'll see you up there one of these weekends.

:beer:

upside

AWD V8
Established Member
moving to north scottsdale on march 10th . i would like to check out that spot.

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
i come there every other weekend, but i won't be back there 'til march 10

You should check it out if you have time, it's usually a pretty good show.

Do you bring your Cobra over here when you visit? If so how many tanks of gas to you go thought on the trip there and back. I'm thinking aout visiting Cali but don't know if I want ot take the Cobra. Don't like putting too many miles on it, and the gas mileage isn't the greatest :-D

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
moving to north scottsdale on march 10th . i would like to check out that spot.

From Ohio?

It's definately something to check out. It shouldn't be too far from where you're going to be. Around that time it will probably pick up a lot more too.

C1Sn8k

Established Member
You should check it out if you have time, it's usually a pretty good show.

Do you bring your Cobra over here when you visit? If so how many tanks of gas to you go thought on the trip there and back. I'm thinking aout visiting Cali but don't know if I want ot take the Cobra. Don't like putting too many miles on it, and the gas mileage isn't the greatest :-D

i drive the cobra. i don't give too much of a damn about mileage. i build it to drive it.
i start w/ a full tank and stop in Yuma. it takes me about 1 and a quarter tank and 5hrs to get to from san diego to gilbert/mesa

Last edited:

Jefe

Established Member
I used to live in Pacific Beach and make that trip a several times. Did it in 4 hours 25 mins one time:rolling::nono:

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
i drive the cobra. i don't give too much of a damn about mileage. i build it to drive it.
i start w/ a full tank and stop in Yuma. it takes me about 1 and a quarter tank and 5hrs to get to from san diego to gilbert/mesa

Ok thats not too bad , about a $150 drive. I have it to drive it, but if I have another car that gets better milage and already had a ton of miles on it it's make more sense for me to drive that car that distance. I hear there is a lot of cruises in the San Diego area and was thinking about taking the Cobra to one of them soon or later since i've never been to California.

I used to live in Pacific Beach and make that trip a several times. Did it in 4 hours 25 mins one time:rolling::nono:

Yeah I wouldn't try to pull that one off, the Cobra sees the speed limit... for the most part. I usually get pulled over on long trips, not too much fun :fm:

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
Anyone going to the pavs this weekend 2/16/08

You bringing your Cobra?

Yeah, I'll try to take the Cobra up there, won't be there until around 6:30-6:45 though. Weather permitting of course

:beer:

Last edited:

dtsoxs

519 hp/ whipple cobra
Established Member
Yeah i will be there just don't really know when to show up? I will be in my cobra its a yellow 04 with black FR500.
i will prob be there around 6?

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
Yeah i will be there just don't really know when to show up? I will be in my cobra its a yellow 04 with black FR500.
i will prob be there around 6?

Yeah that's a good time to show up, I went there a couple weeks ago around 7 and there were some people taking off but most will hang around until 9 or so. I would say 4 is probably the best time to check it out, that's when most will probably be there from what I was told a couple weeks ago. I don't get out of work until 6 so the earliest I can be there is aound 6:30 or so. I'll be in the black 04 KB Cobra, last time I went I was the only 03/04 Cobra so it'll be nice to see another one up there.

It's fun and you'll see a lot of really nice cars.

dtsoxs

519 hp/ whipple cobra
Established Member
Sounds good i will def be there i have been talking to a few guys fr copperstate mustang and it looks like they will all be going up there also...

I will look for your car in the crowd!

Users who are viewing this thread