Scotch

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Well my palate is not refined...had a little of the Glenmorangie 10 and thought “yep that’s alcohol.” No hints of toffee or biscuits (wtf lol) like described in the list I read, just straight alcohol.

buffalosoldier

Established Member
Haig & Haig Pinch, after you are done you build a ship in the bottle.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Well my palate is not refined...had a little of the Glenmorangie 10 and thought “yep that’s alcohol.” No hints of toffee or biscuits (wtf lol) like described in the list I read, just straight alcohol.

I have never been able to discern the many different 'notes' per say. I just go by what I like and that is SMOOTH...if it doesn't leave a mark on me, make me cringe, gag etc...then I like it.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
I just go by what I like and that is SMOOTH...
giphy.gif

WutApex

Wut Apex!?!
Established Member
Not that I drink much anyway, but I've slowly went away from beer to the whiskeys and scotches.

I'm currently drinking Aberfeldy and I think it's pretty decent.

Agree with Uncle Meat that Monkey Shoulder is a good blended and reasonably priced.

Coiled03

Established Member

That's what always happens to me when I try it. I don't get any flavor but alcohol.

My dad is all about single malts. He's been all over Scotland, toured all the refineries, sampled all the shit. Then, he comes home with like 10 bottles, and asks me to try them, and tell him what I think. All I can tell him is "yep, that's alcohol alright". He gets flustered lol.

Users who are viewing this thread