SCMC NY-NJ-PA Spring Meet at the GSP.

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
the meet was good, not a bad turnout considering the threat of rain, and then it did rain later on after we went to eat....nice to see the "regulars" as well as new people....we'll try to do another meet in a month or so....see if we can keep them going....I'll post some pics later....

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
Jman said:
i swung by 1:15 or so and everyone was gone........
sorry about that, you just missed us....a few drops of rain had fallen, and the majority of the people there were hungry, so we opted to head up to kinchleys pizza a little earlier than originally planned....look for the next meet to be held at Hooters some time in June :beer:

ragshockey88

Established Member
i left when they were going into eat....anyway i suggest if u expect a bigger turnout next time (cuz i definitely will be there) hooters might not be the best spot because the lot is small...there r some good restaurants with big lots that wont mind the meet.

i know im not a club member but for someone who is attending id like to make a suggestion that chili's and on the border r open on the GSP property and we can park the cars right by and then eat inside....just a suggestion and the lot is perfect (obviously cuz its the mall)

04MysticCobra

Established Member
For the short time that I was there ( Had to leave for a nephews communion) it was great to see some of the old regulars like Ken, Karen, Michelle, and Shane that I have not seen in a while. It was also good meeting some of the new crowd that showed up. hopefully the next meet we will have one of those extended cruises through the country. see everyone the next time.

04MysticCobra.

Stangette03

JC's Jules
Established Member
It was a good time and nice to see old friends (and meet new ones)! I'm glad the rain held out until our ride home. Hope another meet is planned soon... maybe a Vince's meet Steve? :coolman:

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Stangette03 said:
It was a good time and nice to see old friends (and meet new ones)! I'm glad the rain held out until our ride home. Hope another meet is planned soon... maybe a Vince's meet Steve? :coolman:

Yes, a Vince's meet or Willowbrook would be nice for the next one. they are closer to our cruise routes out in the country. I see that Ken has something planned for the next one so we will see where it ends up being. hopefully sooner than later....

Users who are viewing this thread