SCMC NY-NJ-PA Spring Meet at the GSP.

Jman

Established Member
i'ts clearin up by me atleast, imma wait till the puddles go down a bit and might take a ride there just for the hell of it..... unless it's too WET

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
Jman said:
i'ts clearin up by me atleast, imma wait till the puddles go down a bit and might take a ride there just for the hell of it..... unless it's too WET
its too wet, just stopped raining here, so save your gas..... :lol:

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
I just nearly killed myself on 17S. I was doing 40 in a 50 and hydroplaned, nearly hitting a guy in the next lane (it was a curve). I then flooded my cab in south hackensack. :cuss:

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
wow, its freaking beautiful out now.

blue sky. If anybody wants to grab a late lunch for a little bit im down.

Stangette03

JC's Jules
Established Member
Sunday was weird - rain all morning and all day, and then it cleared up by 4pm and was beautiful for the rest of the night. Grrrrr.

Steve, Sunday 5/7 is our club's Spring picnic, so I hope this isn't rescheduled for then..... keep me updated since I don't always check these boards.

Can't wait to have this meet finally!!!!

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
i can tell you it WONT be 5/7 because I'll be at the summit point svtoa track event in west virginia....probably more like the 20th/21st, provided that weekend works for steve and others....and no other events are conflicting then....

04MysticCobra

Established Member
NJ2000R said:
i can tell you it WONT be 5/7 because I'll be at the summit point svtoa track event in west virginia....probably more like the 20th/21st, provided that weekend works for steve and others....and no other events are conflicting then....

I think the 20th/21st sounds good to me. If thats works for you Ken then lets get it set for the new meet date.

Steve.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Stangette03 said:
Sunday was weird - rain all morning and all day, and then it cleared up by 4pm and was beautiful for the rest of the night. Grrrrr.

Steve, Sunday 5/7 is our club's Spring picnic, so I hope this isn't rescheduled for then..... keep me updated since I don't always check these boards.

Can't wait to have this meet finally!!!!

Michelle,
If thats good with Ken we will have the meet on May 21st same time and same place. hopefully the weather holds out and we get this thing done. looking forward to it.

Steve.

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
the 21st it is, same time, same location! :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :beer:

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
quadcammer said:
i won't be able to make that. I'll be in bermuda. Have fun without me.
well that sucks you cant make it, we'll have more in the coming months....have fun in bermuda! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread