SCMC NY-NJ-PA Spring Meet at the GSP.

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
10am - 2pm

as an added bonus, the club is sending a few awards to give out, and we may do a 50/50 as well....

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
guys, change the first post to update some people.

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
anyone with any car is welcome.... :thumbsup:

all we ask is no foolishness, ie: burnouts, speeding, excessive noise.... ;-)

Stangette03

JC's Jules
Established Member
Joe and I will be there, and our friend Mike will be following us there. Our friend Tommy might come with us also (silver Evo). That's all I know of for sure, but we may end up recruiting a few more people too.

Leftywayn

Established Member
I was a year and a half without a Cobra. So I picked up an '01 silver coupe last month.

Just in time for Sunday.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.
Shane

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
intersection of route 4 and 17 in paramus, garden state plaza mall parking lot, visible from 4 and 17....

BiLL1024

Established Member
I have to go to Newark airport that day. I will take the cobra down and try to swing in on the way home.
I think I will be out of the airport by 11-12noon . I should have time I think to stop in and say hello..
Is the NJ ternpike the best way to the airport? I will be comming down 87 from NY.

NJCOBRA10thA

Really thats my last mod.
Established Member
You could also take 87 to 287 to 78 for the airport. Mapquest it see what's best. I like taking the turnpike but from where you are I don't think it makes sense. I go up to the Walmart in Suffern all the time 208N to 287N to 87S first exit.

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
I take 17 south to 3 east to the turnpike, seems pretty direct....that would be the best way to come back, so you could get off the turnpike at exit 16w and take 3 west to 17 north to the mall....

ragshockey88

Established Member
i was there earlier, the people were awesome but i think with the rain hanging around (and its raining now) it kept the turnout low. if anyone was there i was there with my black 05 GT, my brothers red mach 1, my friends black GT, mg GT, and MG v6...

anyways thats why the turnout was low soo i didnt stick around for long. besides that, everyone there was cool!! saw some people from the car show back in the winter

Users who are viewing this thread