Saw this and something didn't add up?

TripleBlackVert

Meh whatever!
Established Member
The Subie could either be really fast or something wrong with the termi for a TT setup.
Looked like it was a Fobra but not sure. Looks like a horse emblem on the grille and the Headlamps weren't smoked i dont think. But the interior looked like they were from an 01. So im not sure, look for yourself and make your own judgement. :shrug:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k2lFcRd-R4"]YouTube - Twin Turbo Cobra vs WRX vs RX7[/ame]

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
Looks like a horse emblem on the grille and the Headlamps weren't smoked i dont think. But the interior looked like they were from an 01.

Cobras came with a horse in the grill. It's just a VERY common mod to switch it out to a snake. Looks like '03/'04 Cobra interior to me too.

Guessin that WRX is pretty fast... to hang that well with a turbo Cobra.

slowcoupe89

holic of many variations
Established Member
Cool vid, that little spurt by the Cobra at 1:14 sounded so sick. The Subaru looks pretty good. Normally I don't like the look.

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
isn't this video like 5 years old? I believe the cobra was on like 7psi and un-tuned.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Were they holding up traffic at one point in that video as they were getting ready to race? Looked like it.

NJ 03 GT

Established Member
pretty ****ing stupid to be racing those high HP cars in traffic like that...

yeah deff dumb around so many people

Cobras came with a horse in the grill. It's just a VERY common mod to switch it out to a snake. Looks like '03/'04 Cobra interior to me too.

yup first mod i did on mine 2 days away i got it.

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
How can u look at that and think the interior was 01 interior? Also why would u think its a fobra? Looks 100% legit to me

Users who are viewing this thread