Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
_DSC0032_zps2994b838.jpg

_DSC0033_zps0cb17976.jpg

_DSC0036_zps2e144eb6.jpg

_DSC0031_zpse8de3ba6.jpg

94venomV8

Established Member
Pretty nice looking really! Kinda reminds me of the new ford fusion that was mated with a BMW lol

snaked

Attractive Member
Established Member
Been seeing these a lot more around here lately too. I've driven one, they are the tits! Huge touch screen in the middle of the dash, similar to a Garmin glass cockpit for private airplanes.

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
I'd rock the shit out of that...

Dumbass liberals.. Let's not burn fossil fuels in cars because the majority of electricity doesn't come from coal..........

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
I'm not in any way interested in an electric car, but I'd love to have one of those! I'm well aware that electricity is still primarily based off fossil fuels.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I've yet to see one on the road, but interesting car. Some day people will look back at the early days of electric cars and marvel at how far they've come. This one is a decent looking sedan for sure.

TClark22

Established Member
OMG thats the damn car i saw this weekend! Me and my little brother were cruising in the ST on the way to eat some good ol kansas bbq and we both saw this car (both being car guys), we were like WTF is that!

A good looking car, i must say.

Yellow Fever

Established Member
I got to see one run the track at OSW last week. The guy just had it delivered and had no idea what he was doing. That car is too smart for its own good.

SVT_BERTO

Established Member
I really like them. I work for one of the banks that handles financing for Tesla's and I hear amazing things about what these things can do. Needless to say, I wish I could afford one!

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
They're all over here in Ca but Tesla announced today that they are dropping it. I agree though that they are nice looking.

Users who are viewing this thread