Saturday's dyno pics

JaKaL

Established Member
Does anyone know how to get hold of team23jordan?
We were supposed to hook up for a video transfer @ 9PM but I’ve yet to hear from him. Another Rum N Coke and this old man will be sawing logs.

JaKaL

Established Member
Rick,
Thanks for the quick response but I don't have the file yet, I'm in receiving mode. I'll wait until ten then try again tomorrow. T23J has all my contact info so we'll get there eventually.

JaKaL

Established Member
Stripe fixed? Not today, could not even call Alex. I'm trying to cover my ass at work which now extends from HI to DC time zones and I'm "it" while the rest of the team is in HI at a conference. Spent most of the day signing checks and trying to explain why I fired a VP.
At least I bought the snake for a good reason - corporate stress relief - works like a charm.
I'm packing it in for the day.
/rant off

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
LOL...sorry about the stress......but yeah, now all you need is that exhaust and pulley for the real stress relief

Rick

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
Shit my bad jakal
i've been busy lately
but i'm ready to send you the file when u are ready
i sent u a pm with my number
let me know

thanks!

JaKaL

Established Member
team23jordan,
No apology required, I’m plenty busy too; working the HI to DC time-zone stretch this week and filling in for my IT guy on paternity leave. It makes for long days and lots of missed opportunities. I’m a corporate flunky that has never used AIM but it won’t stay on top when I’m connected to my Virginia desktop over our VPN-it’s complicated, so enough said. Call me tomorrow on the cell and I’ll get it handled.
On the bright side; I talked to Alex at CarbConn today and set up an appointment for next Tuesday to have their body shop neighbor remove my racing stripe. Yeah, no more two tone.
I’d like everyone to know that CarbConn’s Alex and his staff have been very professional and courteous, even offered me a rental-which I declined since I have more cars than parking. Call me old-fashioned but I attribute their cooperative nature in large part to our own behavior as a Dyno Day group and the excellent logistics support that Rick provided; my thanks to one & all.
And Rick, if you ever find yourself looking for a logistician’s job back east and have or can get a Top Secret clearance; I can probably find you a job.
Today is the tomorrow I was worried about yesterday so I’m packing it in.
JaKal

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Got a secret right now, but I can always apply for a TS....Since there is TS stuff where I work, but I cant see, I am sure tha tI could apply for one. Doesnt that stuff cost a lot of money to get, the clearance. And why are you trying to move me to virginia...lol...what about fl

Rick

JaKaL

Established Member
Oh, and Rick, in FL most of our stuff is marine but we do have an IT job coming up in Pensacola. We are all over the place, HI to DC, to TX, NC, VA, MD, AL etc., etc.

ltngstrucktwice

Head Clown
Established Member
Originally posted by JaKaL
Stripe fixed? Not today, could not even call Alex. I'm trying to cover my ass at work which now extends from HI to DC time zones and I'm "it" while the rest of the team is in HI at a conference. Spent most of the day signing checks and trying to explain why I fired a VP.
At least I bought the snake for a good reason - corporate stress relief - works like a charm.
I'm packing it in for the day.
/rant off

I used my corp. stress reliever today..man it felt good

JaKaL

Established Member
Video #1

Ladies and Gentlemen, here is the video from Peter:
Dyno Vid - link will expire Firday 07-16-04

Thanks for the help everyone! And a big thanks to you Peter!

Dyno Vid will move Friday 07/16/04

Please be advised that I'm goint to have to move the video to a server with more space. It is there now and the current link will expire late Friday. Sorry for the inconvenience.

The Video at its New Location

What is the rule of thumb on hosting pictures? Should I keep the around for 30 days or would more time be appropriate?
-JaKaL

Last edited:

JaKaL

Established Member
My pleasure.
Did anyone get video on my pulls? Just curious.
Later gang, it is Zzzz for me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread