Saturday's dyno pics

JaKaL

Established Member
No clue on my end venomus03, how big was the file and did you get an error message from my email server? I'm home now, call my cell if you have time tonight. -Lee

EDIT: Just checked- verizon has an 8MB limit outbound, if it was over that I may need to swing by and get it on cd.

Last edited:

venomus 03

Established Member
Lee-

We may have to put it on cd........it said there was an error after about 10 minutes of trying to send it????

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Yeah, that white one is sweet.....but just cause his numbers are higher, doesnt mean that the driver knows how to handle it....BLACK IS FAST

RIck

JaKaL

Established Member
Matt,
Theory would have me at CarbCon tomorrow to let their paint buddies take a look at my "racing stripe," so we can try to hook up if you can get it on CD. I can't think of a better excuse to go for a drive. Alternately, if you’re at your lot on 99 I could head that way too.
I’ve tested video hosting and it works fine:
A favorite of mine

Last edited:

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
I am pissed!!!!!!!! :mj: :mj: I had to work sat and couldn't go. It also seems you guys needed a Yellow 03 to represent.

Last thing i was wondering where you guys tuned your cars at i got my chip out of state and i think that has somehting to do with numbers being on the low side. 444hp with 462trq

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Originally posted by rfat16
I am pissed!!!!!!!! :mj: :mj: I had to work sat and couldn't go. It also seems you guys needed a Yellow 03 to represent.

Last thing i was wondering where you guys tuned your cars at i got my chip out of state and i think that has somehting to do with numbers being on the low side. 444hp with 462trq

Those are some nice numbers, exactly what mine were....what are we going to do about that??

Rick

Last edited:

Oxford Snake

Established Member
Originally posted by RickSvt
Yeah, that white one is sweet.....but just cause his numbers are higher, doesnt mean that the driver knows how to handle it....BLACK IS FAST

RIck

Rick, the MGW handle just went on tonight so I think I am "handleing" the power a little better. Time to get back to PR.

Dave

Joe5.0

Established Member
Rick, takin in the saleen tmmrw to get boost guages workin, im also test drivin the black 04 cobra on the lot, just may be driving home a terminator tmmrw.Then again maybe not.

Billy Pilgram

Where's all the vids? There were a lot of cameras there. Really want to listen, I never get to hear WOT except from the driver's seat. I forgot what they sound like from behind, everybody else is usually behind me!

Users who are viewing this thread