Saturday's dyno pics

Oxford Snake

Established Member
Originally posted by RickSvt
Now all you have to do is fix that limp wrist so you can harness the power...LOL..JK

Rick

Lets hit the T&T at PR. I am heading there on Wed the 28th if you want to meet up.

Dave

JaKaL

Established Member
Re: Videos
I could not get away from the office to pick up CDs (had to fire some a-hole that desperately deserved it and have been embroiled with HR and attorneys ever since) but I can still host and will, if I can ever get my hands on them. I now have an AIM account, and still have unlimited size attachments on my work email hogdenlb-at-bowhead.com. I’m pretty sure Rick & venomus03 have my cell # - if immediate contact is required. I’m snaking my way to Lake Chelan Saturday-with laptop-and will return either Sunday PM or Monday AM.
If I can be any help at all just email or call

Also, for some obscure reason, I’m no longer getting notifications on this or any other thread. Do thread subscriptions expire?
-JaKaL

Joe5.0

Established Member
I say keep the stripe you will probly be the only 10annv. convertible with a racing stripe. JUST kiddin jakal get that thing fixed and youll be looking brand new again.

JaKaL

Established Member
I will try to get her in next wee to get the stipe taken care of- it is hard to part with the vert when the sun is out.
A safe fourth to all.

ltngstrucktwice

Head Clown
Established Member
Hey rick, how was the race last night? what did I miss? the fireworks show at Marymoore didnt start on time and my girl wanted to go home.

JaKaL

Established Member
Per "team23jordan" I now have an AIM account to assist for video transfer.
If I can be any help posting videos please, everyone, let me know.

Billy Pilgram

Well I got the Predator tune from Rick @ Amazon in now and I gotta say I do feel a nice difference (partly cause I'm not sweating my a/f anymore!). Not sure how much more HP there'll be but there's a butt load more torque. I'm ready to hit the dyno again and see if I can't make some real numbers now and start playing with the 2.8 too (although that 3.1 you gave me Rick is magic piece)

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
I gave you a 3.2.....so it must be doing magic if you think its a 3.1....LOL....I bet its going good.

Rick

Users who are viewing this thread