Santa Barbara Cruise Saturday, August 20th

SB Lightning

Young Buck
Established Member
Mystifi said:
Bryan was down in San Diego taking care of some stuff. Last I heard was that he was going to try to make it. I suggested that maybe he should roll with the SD peeps up here. It didn't sound promising though. He was soooo looking forward to this. The guy with the Fairlaine, I heard had his motor apart.
Damn...Bryan was all excited about this too. that sucks :bash: Hopfully he'll make it

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
SB Lightning said:
Good turnout guys! I had a lot of fun and hopfully we can see some vids/pics...I have a few so I'll post them when I resize them.
how many people showed up?

Mystifi

Established Member
A big thanks to everyone who turned out for the cruise. Especially those who had to drive a great distance today. It was nice meeting alot of you and it was nice to see some familiar faces again. The drive up to SB was sweet. Lunch was good and I think everyone had a good time on the drive after lunch ( I know I did ). It's always an amazing site to look back in your rear view mirror to see Mustangs,Cobras and Lightnings filling up the road. :rockon: Sorry about the confusion over at SBCC. It was kinda of an idea that was thrown together at the last minute. I think if this cruise is done next year everyone will know where to go - LOL Thanks again! :beer:

1 BLOWN V8

Established Member
Had a great time everyone. Lots of bad azz rides. I had the Maroon Camaro and got alot of compliments from everyone. It's great to see respect between two old rivals :thumbsup: . It would be cool to try to get a cruise set-up for both GM and Ford to meet and hang out. Look forward to the next one. Hopefully the next one will be closer and I will bring out the 85 blown Mustang.

rvlyssup

Vag...Gun...Stang-NUT!
Established Member
Mystifi said:
A big thanks to everyone who turned out for the cruise. Especially those who had to drive a great distance today. It was nice meeting alot of you and it was nice to see some familiar faces again. The drive up to SB was sweet. Lunch was good and I think everyone had a good time on the drive after lunch ( I know I did ). It's always an amazing site to look back in your rear view mirror to see Mustangs,Cobras and Lightnings filling up the road. :rockon: Sorry about the confusion over at SBCC. It was kinda of an idea that was thrown together at the last minute. I think if this cruise is done next year everyone will know where to go - LOL Thanks again! :beer:
Kudos to you Bro for planning the lunch setup and after lunch cruise. Glad to finally see the Mystic.:rockon: Till next time y'all...I had an F**King blast. Thanks also to TSP...:beer:

Now gotta work on my FNexhaust... :kaboom:

Last edited:

CobraGirlSVT

Established Member
Thanks to everyone who worked to make this event happen. It was a beautiful day for a drive and this was by far the most scenic cruise I've been on.

It was nice seeing all the beautiful cars and trucks, seeing old friends and meeting some new ones as well. :coolman:

D'ZR1 Messiah

Established Member
Well it's 10:00 and I just got back to San Diego! Man traffic was bad. Thanx to the SD crew for getting me up there and thanx to all who was there. Crazy loud stangs going through State Street :beer:

Xjman1

Established Member
Good Times!!

Hey guys and gals, had a great time today and saw some bad azz cars!! Next time I will have the Cobra, but it was cool to cruise along with you all on the bike(red and black Honda) as well. Wish I could have stayed later but had a wedding to attend back in SAnta Paula at 2pm, thus the bike ride(split lanes to JAM home).
For those of you with thoughts of what to do next weekend, the Stangfreaks are having their 2nd annual BBQ on Saturday, August 27th, on Oxnard. Come on by. Details and sign up here:

2nd Annual StangFreak BBQ

69sta03cobradan

Established Member
Had a great time on the perfect day to cruise with all the bad looking muscle cars. Thanks to Randy for setting it up and choosing the choice locations along the ride to gather everyone together...Although I was one of the lost souls that missed the turn for SBCC, I only attribute this to the separation imposed by the State street traffic. Nice way to wake up the street with the exhaust note...Maybe we just wanted to cruise a little more...see everyone next time...

SRT Handz

Banned
That cruise was sick, essesially with that Ricer diving through looking really scared in his acura. I swear i hear someone yell "Leave, Noboby likes You"

maddrabitt

Established Member
hey, but that was an Integra "Type R", you know, the waaayyyy fast one, lol. Great time yesterday, state street was a riot, I just turned the radio off and listened to everyones car.

SRT Handz

Banned
maddrabitt said:
hey, but that was an Integra "Type R", you know, the waaayyyy fast one, lol. Great time yesterday, state street was a riot, I just turned the radio off and listened to everyones car.

I really wish that guy would have came up to the "Mystfi" Cobra and said "hey wanna Run"

He would have gotten "Blown" Away. Hehe (get it, SUPERCHARGED) hehe

Users who are viewing this thread