Santa Barbara Cruise Saturday, August 20th

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
i really need to go to a so cal meet up. i have been going to a few norcal ones and there is like 15 cars. MAKE A BIG STICKY FOR THE NEXT CRUISE

Mystifi

Established Member
C H I N I said:
i really need to go to a so cal meet up. i have been going to a few norcal ones and there is like 15 cars. MAKE A BIG STICKY FOR THE NEXT CRUISE

One of these days we'll have to make a run to the middle of the state like Famoso Raceway or to just some place on the Central coast. That way we can get folks from Nor-Cal and So-Cal to join up in one huge cruise. I know you Nor-Cal guys can do better than 15 cars. :coolman:

Blkdvl

Founding Fathers
Established Member
Adrian (a member here...don't know his SN) is currently working on a getting a Cen-Cal SVTOA Chapter going. I just recently moved to Fresno, but regularly come back home. I know for a fact Adrian will help out anyway possible, and so will I.

I say we get a meet here in San Luis Obispo, its dead center between LA and SF. Plus I believe everyone here wouldn't know what to do if they saw 30+ Cobras and Lightnings ripping up the streets.

LET ME KNOW WHAT I CAN DO!!!

EDIT: Not to mention SLO is the home of Maximum Motorsports who are very active with the SVTOA. I am very well known with shops and dealerships in town, and I am sure they would all pitch in to help. How about a BBQ at a dealership with a MM booth, and a rims/tire booth?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread