Santa Barbara Cruise Saturday, August 20th

maddrabitt

Established Member
it was really comical because my girlfriend has an integra, and she was feeling all sympathetic for the poor guy. I dont think it would have made much of a difference who he went up against there, Im pretty sure just about every car there would hand him his ass.

On a side note, whoever has the LS1HAHA license plate you surprised the crap out of me (what crap there was left in after we almost T-Boned that damn chick that pulled out in front of us) I was like WTF is he hangin, lol. I was SO happy that car was blown, I would have been bent.

igotyofire

Established Member
maddrabitt said:
On a side note, whoever has the LS1HAHA license plate you surprised the crap out of me (what crap there was left in after we almost T-Boned that damn chick that pulled out in front of us) I was like WTF is he hangin, lol. I was SO happy that car was blown, I would have been bent.

hehe i saw both times, in a row, and got it on film, crazy scarey
<---red 95 cobra behind u guys

svtvtx

Established Member
That was a great cruise. I had the supercharged 96 with the LS1HAHA license plate. I got a lot of good races I think my car surprised many people. Everyone seems to think all the fast cars are 03 and 04s. Those were some great roll ons maddrabitt despite the fact that we almost died. I wish we could have raced off the line though those roll ons were too close to call. I think my live axle might give me the edge but who knows. Maybe we will find out next cruise.

maddrabitt

Established Member
Sounds like a plan, but Ill be and sure and leave the spray off so we can get a good rematch the way the cars were yesterday.

svtvtx

Established Member
Haha we will have to try with and without the spray. I just put on my aftercooler and have not gone back to shawn for a new tune yet so its still robbing my horsepower. Im sure I can bump the timing quite a bit and pick up some decent power. By the way how big of a shot are you running??

maddrabitt

Established Member
For now Im just going to spray the 50 shot, then when I get my taxes Ill get the new injectors + BAP and go to the 100 shot.

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
maddrabitt said:
Wish I could see what that looked like from your perspective, all I could see was my life flashing before my eyes...
Yea, I couldn't believe that ass pulled out like that. :cuss:
I thought it was over but you reacted like a pro.:coolman:

ImmortalBrett

Life in the Fast Lane!
Established Member
had a great time hanging out with everyone and doing the cruise. looking forward to the next cruise and the next one. bring it on!!!

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
svtvtx said:
That was a great cruise. I had the supercharged 96 with the LS1HAHA license plate. I got a lot of good races I think my car surprised many people. Everyone seems to think all the fast cars are 03 and 04s. Those were some great roll ons maddrabitt despite the fact that we almost died. I wish we could have raced off the line though those roll ons were too close to call. I think my live axle might give me the edge but who knows. Maybe we will find out next cruise.
Nice meeting you bro. :beer:
I was one of the surprised one's! Awesome car man.:burnout::eek::uh oh::thumbsup:

lelady

Lurks-a-lot
Established Member
Had a great time - those that missed out REALLY missed out. State street was a riot, despite my leg cramping from too much clutch work.

Hey - to the guys in the black SVT 'vert that the cop talked to before warning me for revving my engine - what did he say to you anyhow? It's the most HARMLESS thing to do! The folks on the sidewalk were egging me on and he has to go and feel all bad@$$ - he must own a Honda!

SB Lightning

Young Buck
Established Member
lelady said:
Had a great time - those that missed out REALLY missed out. State street was a riot, despite my leg cramping from too much clutch work.

Hey - to the guys in the black SVT 'vert that the cop talked to before warning me for revving my engine - what did he say to you anyhow? It's the most HARMLESS thing to do! The folks on the sidewalk were egging me on and he has to go and feel all bad@$$ - he must own a Honda!
Maybe his son was the kid with the Acura that drove through??? :burnout:

Boktoe

How You Love That.
Established Member
Thanks TSP for once again a great cruise!
Also props to Randy to creating the cruise add on!
Cant wait for the video :pop: :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread