Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Costco

Votes: 49 62.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TGS2

Dr.Gonzo
Established Member
I use Berkley and Jensen's Wholesale club because it's right by my house. Costco is also nice. Never been in a sam's club.

The trick is to buy your paper towels, TP, and meat there. the saving just from those things offset the $40 membership cost.

silverstang23

Established Member
I prefer Costco, but:

Sams Club has better deals on electronics. They have a more relaxed return policy on electronics. It is 6 months. Costco is 90 days. At Costco you can return anything other than electronics anytime with the receipt. Costco has fewer locations then sams but carries better brands. A costco membership cost more but has overall cheaper prices. Costco gas is relatively cheaper then sams. IMO Costco offers better overall service then Sams Club

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Sam`s Club here.1 block from work and work pays our membership.Being a company based card we can go into the store earlier than a regular membership.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
I was using sams but they don't take visa, which is a pain in the ass, customer service sucks in the one I go to, and they are not carrying oil anymore which was the main thing I used to buy. I've heard nothing but good things about Costco though.

Jroc

Established Member
Never heard of Costco's so Sam's Club FTW!

I haven't been in a Sam's Club in years though.

EVO-lution

Established Member
between costco, sams, and BJ's they all have their own benefits and problems. Some stores might not have something that u need and some may have it. thats how they get you to shop there.

I work at BJ's in the tire section so my membership is free and I get to work on my own car for free :)

Users who are viewing this thread