Saleen Extreme Hood... Done.

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
good luck finding one. i bought one off a member here for 1100, but it had a crack in it, and the bodyshop didnt wanna risk me using it on my DD, so i put it on ebay and got 1625 for it. if i get a chance to buy another, i will asap. this trufiber hood comes up short on my bumper and looks bad.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
good luck finding one. i bought one off a member here for 1100, but it had a crack in it, and the bodyshop didnt wanna risk me using it on my DD, so i put it on ebay and got 1625 for it. if i get a chance to buy another, i will asap. this trufiber hood comes up short on my bumper and looks bad.

Extreme Wing ftmfw :rockon:

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
Extreme Wing ftmfw :rockon:

:beer: thanks! it means a lot to get compliments on it. i never was a fan of the one piece, so i had the 3 piece, but it gets wavy along the trunk line. Also had multiple stress cracks in the clearcoat. at certain angles it looks really good. I have a set of Saleens in my room im considering powdercoating white, i think these current wheels are taking away from my car.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
very nice! Those hoods are crazy expensive!

It's like Tiger Jr. :lol:

Except twice the money!

I was thinking the same, looks awesome!!!

Hopefully Tiger Racing will have theirs done and available soon.

cobra777

Autographx
Established Member
Thanks guys! I took a couple more shots. They are kind of crappy. It's poring rain outside so had to do the garage shot, but you get the idea of what it looks like. I know you guys are going to kill me when i tell you this. I bought this car a few years ago out of Florida. Saw it on Autotrader, flew down to Florida from Michigan and drove it back. I didn't even know it was the Extreme hood when I bought it. I really lucked out. Not to mention it has a full Maximum Motor Sports suspension underneath. :rockon:

IMG_6670.jpg

IMG_6669.jpg

IMG_6667.jpg

IMG_3066.jpg

IMG_3044.jpg

IMG_3344.jpg

IMG_2687.jpg

IMG_3350-1.jpg

IMG_4197.jpg

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
drool x 1000 that is one sick ride!!!

That hood is one of the most coveted in the mustang world, you are lucky man!

Users who are viewing this thread