Sad, Sad Day... CO Vert Down :(

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
sorry to see that beautiful machine ruined

Go ahead and send me any info/pics man.

To everyone in the community... All the kind words really help and are very much appreciated. It really could have been much worse, especially if she was driving a larger vehicle. Really thankful for that. Just really sucks having to modify work stuff. Been doing martial arts for 21 years now and hate modifying my training because of injuries. Haven't really been able to do anything because it's my neck. :/

Sent from my Pixel using the svtperformance.com mobile app

reminds me of my wife's cousin. he was an avid soccer player. he got rear ended HARD by some speeding ricer and had to be rushed to the ER. he now has a bit of a limp and can never play again. didnt get a whole lot of the insurance settlement either. smh.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
alright, I reread the thread and I want to change my sentiment from "send her to the gallows!" to something else.

If the **** had been honest about the texting and driving, I said say send her to the gallows, but, since she's lying about it...

I say send her to the mandingos for a few weeks before sending her to the gallows.

People like her give my generation a bad name.

Best of luck OP

Max97COBRAtkd

Established Member
alright, I reread the thread and I want to change my sentiment from "send her to the gallows!" to something else.

If the **** had been honest about the texting and driving, I said say send her to the gallows, but, since she's lying about it...

I say send her to the mandingos for a few weeks before sending her to the gallows.

People like her give my generation a bad name.

Best of luck OP
Hahaha, I'm technically a millennial too. I hear ya. I have my own concepts about this generation but I'll push politics to the side. She, indeed, has no understanding of what she has done. I truly hope she learns her lesson though. It could have been much worse, for me and her.

Sent from my Pixel using the svtperformance.com mobile app

filthymcnasty

Established Member
Sadly, she probably didn't learn a thing.

I wouldn't doubt she is out there right now either texting or flapping her ball sucker on the phone behind the wheel. For a female (especially a young female) to stop perpetually running her mouth either through the lips or tapping a phone screen would require an act of God.

3xBlackCobra

Established Member
Man that's heart breaking to see a beautiful low mileage CO like that. Sounds like you're taking it as well as anyone could, though. I was devastated when some cracked out (most likely on pills) woman backed into my car. Luckily the damage was minimal.

If you do decide to part it out please PM me or let us know. I'd definitely be a buyer, and contributer of $$ for your (hopefully) next terminator

Users who are viewing this thread