Sacramento Raceway on the 19th...

errray's 03 svt

Established Member
Originally posted by MotoXracer21
Sounds good, im gonna want a ride in a pullied 03 so I stop bein a wuss and slap one on there...haha
you haven't ridden in one...oh yeah i'll take you for a ride as soon as i get my car back...hopefully today, i haven't had it for a month cuz i blew out the rear diff....

jmir018

GOT SVT?
Established Member
Oh.. no..
Do u have a black cobra??
Are you the one that owned a black lighting?

jmir018

GOT SVT?
Established Member
What's up.
I saw you are the chevron gas station a couple days ago.
Car looks nice.
Congrats..
Jersey

NIELSTTCOBRA

Got Boost?
Established Member
no doubt. once you go for a drive in a pullied car, you'll be on the phone ordering parts faster than you can say supercalifragalous expadaliosious... spelling?
an extra eaton i bought is at apten right now getting ported and finally got ALL my edelbrock nos kit and accessories finally.
the car will be done by june 19th. if anyone wants to check out a pullied/ported/sprayed cobra, i'm always down to meet up with my local cobra owners.

newcastle

oh hell yes. if we get this the gtg to happen, i will be the first in line requesting a ride in your car. have you taken your car to the track?

NIELSTTCOBRA

Got Boost?
Established Member
many times. best is a 12.02

its a crappy time but i blame the X2C port job. my trap speed dropped from 119 when i got the pulley on street tires to 117 when i got my nittos and X2C port. they overport the blower and thus it loses efficiency. the day i ran the 12.02, i think i also blew out my fuel rail pressure sensor because my car hesitates on accel. some times. a couple of other cobra owners had the same problem. happens when you powershift the car and over rev. also wasn't a fan of the nittos... need to be heated up too much. i was getting a 1.93 on f1's and couldn't get better than a 1.90 on the nittos.

just got my 10.5" rims with bfg 315 drs. these, aloung with the apten blower should fix everything.

i may go to test n tune this friday if work permits. want to see what the bfgs do at the track. then i won't be going back till the 19th.

hey newcastle, i go up to see my sister in davis about 2 times a month, how close r you?

newcastle

i live in martinez. it's on 680 near concord and walnut creek. i wouldn't mind going to the test and tune but i don't think i will be ready by friday, unfortunately. i might be going to sears point on the 9th of june.

we need to get this gtg happening...

NIELSTTCOBRA

Got Boost?
Established Member
i'm totally down to. i'd bet that the bay area has the biggest collection of 03/04 cobras in the nation! on a nice saturday, i see at least 2 new cobras. yesterday i saw 4. 3 of which were guys 40+ and seemed to be in their own world. wanted to stop and chat but none were looking. after the 19th, if someone hasn't got us all together, i'll take the initiative. i will get one big gathering of cobras before i leave for utah in the fall. i promise!

no prob newcastle about friday, the 19th is the day i'd like to see the cobra owners.

kind of off topic. any bay area cobra owners know of a good paint shop with reasonable prices to paint my steering column guage pod? i want a good match in paint color to the rest of the charcoal interior and not get raped in the process.

Users who are viewing this thread