S550 Get Together

rrg9946

Established Member
Would you guys be interested in putting together an S550 get together? I have also contacted Wounded Warrior Project to perhaps help regionalize these meets.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Rey Rivera

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
I love to meet other guys but I can't. I remember laughing at the 2010 Camaro guys looking ghey when they showed up all matchy match together so I can't or I would be a hypocrite. Lol

But meeting other s550 owners would be fun. Along with meeting mustang people in general.

Fox enthusiasts are exempted. Those guys (I'm one, 91 coupe) are nuts about those rattling beer can bolt bucket cans that almost qualify as cars)

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
Would you guys be interested in putting together an S550 get together? I have also contacted Wounded Warrior Project to perhaps help regionalize these meets.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Rey Rivera

I have worked with them A LOT in the past couple years. Awesome group and I'm proud to help with anytime. Helping my fellow Veteran's means more to me than anything else IMO. Make sure you register on their website Otherwise its going to be like pulling teeth. Worth it in the end. If you want some good contacts, please let me know and I will gladly share them.

rrg9946

Established Member
I have worked with them A LOT in the past couple years. Awesome group and I'm proud to help with anytime. Helping my fellow Veteran's means more to me than anything else IMO. Make sure you register on their website Otherwise its going to be like pulling teeth. Worth it in the end. If you want some good contacts, please let me know and I will gladly share them.
I've actually been blessed I work with them before. They did quite a bit for me when I was in the hospital after Iraq. So I definitely want to pay it forward. Many things we can do to help out or men and women standing watch!

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
I've actually been blessed I work with them before. They did quite a bit for me when I was in the hospital after Iraq. So I definitely want to pay it forward. Many things we can do to help out or men and women standing watch!

Thats awesome man. I love the group a lot so heck yeah! I seek treatment for PTSD from the VA right now but been talking with WWP more so. More to relate with them IMO.

rrg9946

Established Member
Thats awesome man. I love the group a lot so heck yeah! I seek treatment for PTSD from the VA right now but been talking with WWP more so. More to relate with them IMO.

Absolutely! I do the PTSD therapy as well. WWP does a very good job with Veterans. I do public speaking for veterans that are lost in the civilian world. I am actually also working with WWP on doing Track Thril Days for veterans. More to follow on that :)

Users who are viewing this thread