S1 Sequential for T56

gabe1530

Banned
That's the final price for the whole unit.
Definitely not worth it at that price. They lost a lot of customers from svtp, ls1tech, etc etc.

Jefe

Established Member
Ya whats included? Probably easier and possibly cheaper than an Auto swap...

pickup_man06

fast is never fast enough
Established Member
old post alive again...just got an email today, its ~$1900 depending on the US to aussie exchange rate, but still not too bad considering how fast the shifts are and the price of an auto. im definitely buying one for my cobra, and maybe one for the vette

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
well that blows it way outta my budget as it would just be something fun to play with but hope to see it out there and working soon

Jefe

Established Member
[video=youtube;wCB3IOUuvmY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCB3IOUuvmY[/video]

SlowSVT

Established Member
No problem for me. I road race motorcycles as well as street ride and we have to go through every gear every time. When doing in a straight line, it can be very fast.

Me too, in a 2 stroke GP bike requires constantly sawing thru the gearbox to keep it on the pipe. Lots of times you need to go from 5th to 3rd or even 2nd as fast as you can which is OK foot shifters are way faster then a stick. The T56 is a wide ratio gearbox, entering a corner from a straightaway you will want to skip a few gears coming out of the corner rather then have to sequentially go thru each gear to get there. I don't think I would like this in a road car.

pickup_man06

fast is never fast enough
Established Member
Me too, in a 2 stroke GP bike requires constantly sawing thru the gearbox to keep it on the pipe. Lots of times you need to go from 5th to 3rd or even 2nd as fast as you can which is OK foot shifters are way faster then a stick. The T56 is a wide ratio gearbox, entering a corner from a straightaway you will want to skip a few gears coming out of the corner rather then have to sequentially go thru each gear to get there. I don't think I would like this in a road car.

im with you there, for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread