Run in with a Mini Cooper S

exdeath

Established Member
Mmm.... I would say around 70ish....... He couldn't pull away though, I stayed with him. I chose to let off. I can't afford to have my license revoked. This guy was ready to go BALLS OUT. He was done had he got into an accident.

Ricers always win.

You've got torque, use it. Just a a blast from 0 to the top of second or middle to third is sufficient to put a few cars on most rice and get in their lane and prove your point, and not be more than 10-15 mph over the speed limit by the time you let out 3 cars in front of them.

Example of ricer stupidity, my ex had a run-in on the freeway from Phoenix to Tucson in her 06 Avalon. This black Lexus GS with 100 coats of wax and limo tinted windows and chrome wheels driven by some young punk too cool for himself comes from out of nowhere and cuts her off and flashes his hazards. So when the next open stretch came up, we raped him, with 3 passengers and a trunk full of luggage, all the while listening to his Lexus screaming at the top of it's lungs pedal to the floor as we slowly but clearly walked passed him. And rather than eat his pride and stop and get behind us when we slowed down and coasted out next to a semi, he takes the right shoulder and blows by the semi and quickly weaves around 3 other cars so as to block us if we were to pursue again. Idiot.

Thats why I like having the Cobra. It's over before they even know what hit them if you are on your game and ready for it, long before it hits excessive speeds. It's only when two weak cars or cars in similar power that desperation kicks in and people push and push and push to gain inches at a time hoping the other guy gives up first, all while not paying attention to the speedo about to cross 130. When you have something like a Cobra it's just over before it starts for most cars.

Last edited:

Fourcam330

Established Member
lol, we'll see! Maybe we can get it on tape. No worries, its all fun.

I won't go balls out thats for sure!

You're going to need to go balls out ;-)

My prediction is you're going to need to go WOT past 110 to catch me from a dig. :beer:

Do you have a video cam?

Fourcam330

Established Member
We're going to have to delay the fun for 2 weeks or so. Got rear ended on my way to the gym today. Need a new front fascia, rear fascia, and catback. :fm:

DonaldTaco

Look! Its Unicron!!!!!
Established Member
Tuesday on my way to the gym around 6:30. Teenager ran into me knocking me into the car in front of me. 2 weeks in a rental...:fm:

Go pre-run tonight FOURCAM. Nice meeting you as well. I instantly knew that was you when I made that right turn. :beer:

corpsedub

Mighty Trust Krusher
Established Member
that's one of the reasons i take them out quickly with a drop to third instead of playing with my food.. then let them run away. they know who's boss and i get it done real quick.

Users who are viewing this thread