RPR this Friday

D98GT

Established Member
My new tires arrived for my 15" wheels that I have here.

It's a shame that I don't have a car to put them on though haha

clean92lx

Established Member
My new tires arrived for my 15" wheels that I have here.

It's a shame that I don't have a car to put them on though haha

How long is it gonna be in the shop? That really sucks cuz weather has been awesome for racing lately.

KBLEO

Established Member
Katy, TX5.0, were you in a grabber blue with a drag set up. Yep, lots of Coyotes around. I was on my Hankook's, unfortunately, but did end up cutting a 2.01 60 ft. and running a 12.4 @ 113 mph. Lots of playing with the clutch and accelerator. Hope to get a drag set up soon and break into the 11's N/A. Clean92, you were gettin' it as usual. :beer:

Last edited:

clean92lx

Established Member
Thanks Leo, but you would be in the 11's too with DR. That 2.0 your getting on those tires will easily go to 1.7 or better. While the air last night wasn't as good as last weekend, I was still able to best my previous 1.70 to 1.68

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
Katy, TX5.0, were you in a grabber blue with a drag set up. Yep, lots of Coyotes around. I was on my Hankook's, unfortunately, but did end up cutting a 2.01 60 ft. and running a 12.4 @ 113 mph. Lots of playing with the clutch and accelerator. Hope to get a drag set up soon and break into the 11's N/A. Clean92, you were gettin' it as usual. :beer:
Yes.

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
I need to stop playing around and order an UCA. I can feel the wheels hopping. Nothing to write home about last night.

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
Thanks for the info about AED Anthony. I data logged and sent them in this afternoon. Shaun told me that I had a lot of knock and the Bama 93 tune was way too aggressive for the fuel I use. Would that cause it to stumble like it's doing?

20lbbooster

Established Member
I was out there last night in my new 2013 Gt Auto. I picked it up from the dealership on Thursday and took it out for its initial baseline flogging last night. Best I could muster was a 12.97 @ 109 with a 2.017 60ft. I'm pretty sure the car will go 12.7ish, just need to get the 60ft down some. The rain stopped me last night.

I have some big plans for the car in the near future.

Tons of coyotes out there last night.

Leo...I think we know some of the same people...

Tommy, Mario, ILR...

old_goat

Established Member
I was out there last night in my new 2013 Gt Auto. I picked it up from the dealership on Thursday and took it out for its initial baseline flogging last night. Best I could muster was a 12.97 @ 109 with a 2.017 60ft. I'm pretty sure the car will go 12.7ish, just need to get the 60ft down some. The rain stopped me last night.

I have some big plans for the car in the near future.

Tons of coyotes out there last night.

Leo...I think we know some of the same people...

Tommy, Mario, ILR...

Amigo, glad to see you found your way over here.

I'll probably see you sometimes this month at the track. I will probably head on out to Evadale next weekend to see if the track hooks as good as it has in the past.

clean92lx

Established Member
Thanks for the info about AED Anthony. I data logged and sent them in this afternoon. Shaun told me that I had a lot of knock and the Bama 93 tune was way too aggressive for the fuel I use. Would that cause it to stumble like it's doing?

I don't think the tune would cause that, probably a combination of your rear gear, tire size and launch rpm.

I would try heating the tires well and a 5500+ rpm launch...

Last edited:

clean92lx

Established Member
I just watched the video that I took of your run and you really need to hold the burnout a little longer, and by the sound of it, doesn't sound like your launching at high enough rpm. If you want, I can pm the video to you

Users who are viewing this thread